|4|

Cassie closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Maybe next time she considers trying anything lactose full she should double check the fact that her stomach doesn't hold it down for much time.

She groaned as she fell over the toilet emptying her stomach from whatever breakfast she had had. Her nutritionist had been down right serious the previous time they talked. She should cut out everything that included lactose. But Cassie loved ice cream and espresso with too much milk, so she became a rogue and did exactly what she was not to do.

When she was certain no more puking sessions would follow she stood brushed her teeth and prepared for the upcoming race. She had to go to the garage before the race to double and triple check everything.

Amanda was being seriously anxious when they met at the lounge. She kept fixing her dress... Wait a sec! Was that Amanda's special-situation-ohmygod-a-man's-coming-muh-way dress?

Cassie squinted to see the dress better. Yeah, it definitely was. She chuckled to herself, but she couldn't hold her laughter for long and when Amanda saw her she blushed. Cassie approached standing before her clutching her stomach tightly.

"You've got my blessings." Cassie said and grabbed the car keys from Amanda's hand swiftly. "I'm driving."

"I don't know what you are taking about."

"Yeah, me too."

"Cassie!" Amanda exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air. "It's not like that."

"Of course, it's not."

"Don't mock me. I don't feel really well today."

Cassie smirked. "I can put a few good words in with him. Tell him what a good girl you are. You can cook, clean the house, feed the dogs, iron his Tommy Hilfiger shirts."

"It's not about Lewis, you genius."

"Yeah, I'm a genius. Let me guess." Cassie shrugged. "Kimi's married to that charming lady, Valtteri is also married, Max is too young for you..." Cassie's eyes widened. "Wait a minute! Are you hitting on my cousin?" Amanda blushed. "If you put his IQ and yours together you don't even sum up to 60. You're made for each other. I approve. Just promise me I'll be the godmother to your first kid."

"Cassie, please keep your big mouth shut for moment and don't tell him anything."

"Of course, I won't. I wouldn't want his ego to grow bigger. I will hint things instead."

The lift's doors pop open and a ring.

"Cassie, how could you not come see me yesterday, uh?"

Cassie turned around and rolled her eyes. "Nando, how are you, man? Still below P16, uh?"

He laughed. "Always the same, you don't change."

She hugged him warmly and raised an eyebrow. "Of course, I don't. I am not as old as you, paps."

"That hurt." He smirked. "How's the hottest couple, uh? You and Lewis. I must say you are just perfect for each other."

"Fucking Daniel Ricciardo." Cassie sighed. "Should I wait a horde of drivers teasing me about that today?"

"Sí, sí. I told everyone."

"I guess I'll play along this. If you see Daniel before I do tell him next time he tries to tease me like this he'll have a wife and two kids clutching onto his legs screaming."

"Will do. Have to go. Nice seeing you, future Mrs Hamilton."

"Sod off."

Cassie laughed and shook her head. This was by far too amusing. Too much. Amanda frowned. "What is going on?"