|6|

Cassie pulled on the usual Louboutin shoes, a dark pair of pants and a black t-shirt that had written all over it in bold yellow letters 'call a plumber' since her phrase had become some kind of a quote that everyone tagged. 

She had a tremendously good mood for the first Free Practice of the Austrian Grand Prix, of course, the board had called and congratulated her and urged her to stay for at least two more races, Cassie didn't know about a third possible race, but she could stay for one more. Sadly though, Amanda had to go, the board had moved her to the headquarters in the UK as the PA of the manager there. 

Cassie wasn't very sad about it, Amanda had become a total pain, especially when Daniel was around. Cassie opted to ignore her completely the last days. Cassie was being sarcastic for fun while Amanda meant every single insult.

Cassiopeia was not going to care about an insignificant anybody who just appeared one day. She just hoped that the manager in the UK could stand her. After thanking fate for being good, Cassie pulled out her planner and planned her day according to the way she wanted it. No more Amanda sneaking her nose anywhere. 

She closed her planner, placed it in her bag and left her room. Cassie skipped the lift and went from the stairs. Before entering the lounge she wore her sunglasses and stepped out into the world with her usual style. She went to take her car, it felt too good to finally be able to drive in silence and no more wincing and flinching and 'Cassie, stop the car I gonna puke'. Life was good, so was Cassie.

She pulled the car key out and threw in her bag.

"Brought your Macbeth copy from home."

She snapped around and smiled. "Oh, you bastard!" She laughed. "What the hell are you doing are here?"

"Duh, there is a GP this Sunday. Why would I come to see you?"

Cassie approached hugging him warmly. "You do know the best time to show up."

"I am a mentalist."

"Are you here with the boys? Need a ride to the track, I can give you exclusives?"

"I am here with my brother, but who cares about my brother when I hear the word exclusives and Austrian GP in a sentence?"

"That's one way of saying it. Come on, get in the car, Theo."

"Can I meet Vettel? Please, please. I'm gonna die if I don't get a picture with him."

"He drives for Ferrari you better keep your distance if you are going to be my special guest for the weekend."

He wiggled his eyebrows. "Nice shirt."

Cassie rolled her eyes and snorted. "Get in--"

He looked at the car and groaned, falling face down on the front trunk of the car and kissed it. He faked tears and sniffed his nose. "I love your car." He kissed it again. "Can I drive it?"

"No, you can't. Last I checked you drove worse than me."

He groaned again. "Can I get Lewis' to sign my chest?"

"Theo, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What?" He pulled back from the car and went to get in. "Didn't you say that I have to support Mercedes?"

~ ~ ~

It took Cassie and Theo about half an hour to get to the track because they just did all kinds of stupid stuff and even allowed Theo a go with the car when she was certain there were no trees and trash bins around. They reached the track a few minutes before the session began and she swore Theo was going mad. She had to restraint him not to act like an overgrown fangirl, drolling everywhere on everyone.