Chapter 20:

~~No One's POV~~

"Mister Link!" Tulin yelled excited as Link entered the family of three's home along with the large Zora.

Saki blinked surprised then smiled while Tulin merely stared in awe.

"Hi Tulin," Link stated before turning to Saki with a warm smile." Saki, it's nice to see you again."

"It's nice to see you too. Now introduce me to this fine gentleman behind you." Saki whispered as the two took a seat on soft cushions.

Link placed a hand on Sidon's knee," This is Sidon. He is the prince of the Zora's."

Saki smiled and offered her wing to Sidon," It's an honour your highness."

Sidon took her wing and shook gently," Thank you. It's nice to meet you."

Saki giggled then took her hand back before placing her wings across her lap," After Teba told me you would be joining us for dinner, I was ecstatic. It's been such a long time sense you joined us Link."

"It has indeed." Link whispered.

His eyes softened as Tulin sat beside him snuggling the smaller side happily. Sidon smiled at the child before putting his hand on Link's hip. Both smiled to one another before Saki smiled at them giggling. Sidon was staring lovingly at Link and Link was completely oblivious as he talked to her.

Saki smiled as Teba landed just outside the door. When he joined them at the cooking pot everyone began to eat. Conversation was made, laughter was contagious, and once Tulin went to bed the alcohol was opened.

"Link! D-Did I ever -HIC- tell you -HIC- that -HIC- y-you are gorgeous." Sidon slurred out as he wrapped an arm around Link's shoulders.

"Y-Yes -HIC- y-you have." Link responded as he took another swig of his drink.

Teba's sweat had dropped as he watched the two, granted he did have a few drinks, but he could only feel a slight buzz. Saki on the other hand was out. She was leaning on Teba's shoulder fast asleep.

"Guys, try to keep it down." Teba scolded.

Link and Sidon shut their mouths and pouted before huffing," Okay."

Teba smiled before giving Saki a kiss to her forehead then looked at the other two. Link was curled up in Sidon's side and a protective arm went around him as he nodded in and out of consciousness.

Both of the watchers had a gentle smile as Link yawned out once before curling up against the Zora falling asleep. Sidon chuckled before looking up at Teba. The two sat in silence before Teba smirked.

"Okay, so you two are obviously a couple." Teba whispered.

"Is it that obvious?" Sidon asked as he scooped Link up and moved him into his lap.

"Well the way you look at him says it all." Teba stated as he put a arm around Saki.

"What do you mean?" Sidon asked curious.

"Well you just have this constant loving look. It's cute since Link is oblivious to it." Teba stated.

Sidon looked down at Link before caressing his cheek gently. Teba rolled his eyes before slowly getting Saki to bed. Sidon smiled then leaned down and pressed a kiss to Link's soft lips. Link's eyes slowly pried themselves open when Sidon pulled away.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Sidon asked.

"A little, but I don't mind." Link whispered cupping Sidon's jaw.

Sidon smiled and nuzzled Link gently causing the hylain to laugh gently. Sidon slowly stood, careful to not fall and headed toward the bridge to go back to their temporary home.

"Have a good night." Teba yelled to them.

Sidon waved goodnight before slowly making it back to their bungalow. Link snuggled against Sidon's chest before sighing out softly. Both chuckled before Sidon slowly laid down in their shared hammock.

"Good night, Sharkbait." Sidon whispered as he pulled the blanket up to Link's chin.

Link hummed and snuggled into Sidon's broad chest. The zora smiled and began to undo Link's braid before he combed his fingers through the gold locks of hair. Within a moment, Link was snoring softly and Sidon slept soundlessly.