Chapter 27:

~~No One's POV~~

"Crib?"

"Check."

"Baby clothes?"

"Check."

"Toys?"

"Check again."

"Bottles?"

"Check."

Sidon and Link smiled at Isa as she laid on top of her purple blanket on the floor. She was on her back watching the fire crackle away as the couple went through their list once more.

Sidon took the paper away then balled it up and threw it into fire," Now we don't have to worry."

Link chuckled and hugged Sidon's side as he watched Isa. One of Sidon's arms wrapped around Link's side as both smiled down at her. She was in complete awe of the fire and it was cute to watch her hug her bluepee doll at the same time.

"Link would you like to have our date tomorrow?" Sidon asked.

Link thought fore a moment before nodding and placing his hand on the Zora's stomach," I would love to."

Sison smiled and nodded before they looked back at Isa who was fighting the urge to sleep. Sidon smiled and pressed a kiss to Link's head before he slowly stood and scooped Isa up. She gurgled out as Sidon strode over to the crib by their bed. Within seconds she was fast asleep on her back in her dark blue and purple themed crib that had luminous stones embedded in the white wood.

Sidon placed her blanket over her legs before turning to Link. The hylain was pulling his shirt off making the Zora smile and purr in delight. He slowly sat down then began to take off his sash and other accessories as he felt Link hug his side.

Knock, knock, knock

Link groaned softly as he sat up confused. His hair was a wreck and his muscles ached from over use from the last few weeks. He looked to see Sidon face down in his pillow snoring away which made him smile. He then looked over to Isa to see she was still sleeping too only she had her thumb in her mouth.

Link looked to the door as a few more knocks sounded so he pulled on his shirt and shuffled to it. He opened it gently then blinked surprised as Ako hugged his waist. He smiled and hugged back before looking her over. She....HAD GROWN.

"Oh my heavens you got taller!" He whispered surprised making her giggle. She was at his chest unlike before." What happened?"

"Well I might have tried a new medicine the doctors were working on and over the time span of two weeks I grew." She stated rubbing her neck.

Link smiled and closed the door as quietly as he could before the two started to take a walk together. The blue marble and luminous stone infused walls seemed to sparkle as the sunlight filtered in through the windows. Both looked to each other then smiled as Maya walked around the corner. A stack of papers clearly for Sidon made Link wince slightly at the sight. He was gonna be busy with that for a while considering it had to have been more than 200 pages alone.

As Maya passed Ako shuddered with fear and looked back at the purple Zora. Link immediately noticed.

"Ako? What's wrong?" Link asked.

"That zora.... She has such a terrible aura around her. She gives me the creeps. It's almost like she isn't there when she is." Ako whispered." She terrifies me."

Link looked back seeing Maya's figure turn the way he came from," What do you mean?"

Ako looked up at him," Do you know the saying they eyes are the windows to the soul?"

Link nodded as he looked at her. Ako looked to the floor as they stopped," Whenever you look into her eyes you don't see anything, but a dark empty pit filled with one emotion."

ANGER