Chapter 34:

~~No One's POV~~

"You already what!?" Link asked.

"Well there wasn't any other way to tell him." Sidon responded as he was cleaning his silver decorations.

"But this.... it shouldn't have happened like that." Link tried to argue.

"Well how else was I going to tell him that you're my fíance?" Sidon retorted.

"Oh don't you get smart with me!" Link snapped, his eye brows furrowing together.

"I'll get smart if I want to!" Sidon yelled.

Isa watched the two from her pile of pillows clutching the bluepee plush to herself. She noticed that these instantances had been happening a whole lot more than usual. Sidon told someone something, while Link believed that they should've waited or done it together.

She whined slightly causing the two who were glaring angrily at one another to look at her with concern. She clutched her bluepee a bit more before whining again as she sniffed. She hated it when they looked so angry. They both sighed and looked to one another.

"Can we at least discuss this?" Sidon asked." At a later time of course."

Link nodded and pulled his hair into his pony tail as his shoulders slumped," Yeah. I'm gonna go teach Rohell how to swim now."

"Alright. I'll be here watching Isa." Sidon whispered as he walked to the child.

Link nodded and walked to the door feeling a little down as he headed to Rohell's room. He ran his hand through his hair and sighed before knocking on the door.

A whole minute went by before the door clicked open making the knight put on a fake smile slightly.

"Hey Rohell, I'm able to teach you how to swim!" Link began, but blushed slightly seeing him soaking wet in only a towel.

Rohell blinked at him then ran his hand through his hair," Right now?"

"Y-Yeah. Is there a problem with that?" Link asked bewildered as he noticed his friends defined muscles. Hylia, he's close to Sidon's stature. He thought.

"Oh no! It's just I just got out of the bath. I wasn't expecting to go swimming. Just give me a moment and I'll meet you at Mipha's statue." Rohell stated tightening his towel around his hips.

"O-Okay!" Link muttered as he turned away and hurried to the statue. His cheeks were flushed with embarrassment as he remembered the confused look Rohell had as the water glistened from the light in his hair. He shook the thought from his mind before sighing.

He was sitting at the base of the statue when Rohell finally came up to him. Immediately he knew something was up when Link -the normally twitchy go happy guy- didn't look up with tense shoulders. He knelt by the knight and took his shoulder causing the hero to look up with sad eyes.

"Come on buddy." Rohell pulled the sad knight to his feet and they headed to the resevore.

After a short walk, their feet found themselves at the resevore docks looking out at the vast empty lake.

"Tell me what's on your mind man." Rohell stated as he discarded his shirt.

"What?" Link asked confused.

"Tell me what's on your mind. It's eating at you and I can tell." Rohell stated.

Link sighed and took his forehead," Well lately me and Sidon keep getting into fights."

Rohell looked at Link, his eyes softening before he took the small shoulder," Hey don't worry man. You'll work through it."

Link smiled at the honesty this man had in his purple eyes. He nodded and took the hem of his shirt once Rohell took his hand back. Both undressed with ease leaving them in their boxers. Link happily ran and jumped into the water with ease but when Rohell came to the side, the tiny knight resurfaced smiling.

"Ready to swim?" Link asked.

"Hardly." Rohell retorted causing both to have a little bit of joy in their hearts.