Chapter 32:

~~Link's POV~~

"And this is the pride and joy of the Zora domain." I whispered as we walked up to Mipha's statue.

Rohell's eyes were glued to her as Isa fiddled with my clothes. This entire day was going by pretty smoothly. Of course that also meant that I was completely out of my element here. Sidon was the type of person to greet and show while I'm the introvert, selectively mute knight. I'm the kind of person to protect, not show off.

I looked down at Isa as she tapped my chest. She was looking up at me with eyes that said, hey, I'm here to you know. I smiled and rubbed my nose against hers causing her to giggle.

She reached up patting my cheeks before she looked up squealing with joy. I rose an eye brow till I felt a gentle nuzzle to the back of my head as a massive shadow went over us. I snickered before looking up seeing Sidon who had the most loving smile.

"Hi honey. How were your meetings?" I asked.

Sidon snorted gaining the most annoyed expression I ever did see. I snickered at him before kissing his jaw when he went to nuzzle me again. He smirked and nipped my cheek afterwords causing a chill to go up my spine.

And it wasn't just a normal chill, it was that chill that happens when you get really turned on for no good reason. I pouted slightly as he merely smirked, it was almost like he knew!

I narrowed my eyes at him slightly before suddenly finding myself between two bodies. I blinked surprised and looked seeing that Rohell was hugging me right at Sidon did. In the few hours of me showing him everything I came to one realization. He was very open about feelings... and hugging. He loves to give hugs to pretty much anyone and everyone. Heck I'm pretty sure he would hug a Yiga clan member or maybe even Calamity Ganon if he could.

"Guys, keep in mind that I'm holding a baby." I stated.

Both released almost instantly and I sighed as Isa giggled at their actions. She loves attention it seems.

I looked up at Sidon though and froze, he had the meanest glare toward Rohell. What in hylia's name? I opened my mouth to say something to him till Rohell took my free hand and yanked my attention to him. He was oblivious to Sidon's attitude.

"Link! Could you teach me how to swim later?" Rohell asked.

I felt the sweat drop down my neck," S-Sure Rohell. I'd be honoured."

"Yes!" Rohell threw his fists into the air as he began to do his happy dance. Isa clapped laughing which made everyone stop.

"Sh-She clapped all by herself!" I cheered.

"That's my guppy!" Sidon stated as he leaned his face to hers nuzzling her. She squealed as one of her eyes closed and a little blush formed on her cute chubby cheeks.

I smiled and placed my forehead against hers as I stared into her eyes. I'm ecstatic, no, beyond ecstatic actually. If that's even possible.

Isa cooed as I pulled away and I smiled cupping the back of her head," Isa. I love you."

Isa reached up and cupped my face, her big eyes were curious at my words meaning, but I know that in the bottom of my heart that she knows.

She let out a tiny yawn before gently curling against my chest, her fingers curling into my shirt. I smiled as Sidon kissed her forehead then he kissed mine.  I chuckled slightly as Isa's breathing evened out in slow, gentle bursts.

I looked up to Sidon seeing his eyes were on me with the loving gaze he only directed toward me. His previous expression almost non-existent. I'll asked him about it later.

"So Rohell when would like to learn?" I asked turning my attention to my friend.

"Anytime really." Rohell replied.

A smile found it's way onto my lips before I nodded," Alright. I'll see if I'm busy in these next few days."

He nodded in return causing my attention to switch back to the sleeping bundle in my arms. My smile faltered slightly as she squirmed trying to get comfortable. I love my starting family and I will do anything to protect it.