Chapter 35:

~~No One's POV~~

"Like this?" Rohell asked nervous as he did a butterfly stroke with ease.

"Yup, just like that." Link whispered.

Rohell frowned at Link's current attitude. Granted he was able to lift Link's spirits from the darkest pits of his own feelings, but it obviously wasn't enough to make him fully happy. Maybe a hug would do the trick?

Rohell swam over to the dock, and grabbed the edge curious as he looked up into those ocean eyes.

Link blinked surprised that Rohell came over," What's up Rohell?"

Rohell didn't utter a word as he extended his hand to the hylian knight. Link rose a brow confused, but took his hand anyway. Rohell smiled before he yanked the knight in with a surprising force.

Link yelped before he crashed down into the dark blue waters that seemed to swallow him whole. The icy sensation of the cold water pricked his skin shocking him to try to swim up quickly. He reached to the surface as his lungs cried out for air. His vision began to fade before a strong hand took his and dragged him back up into the air.

Link gasped out and clung onto the shoulder that was supporting him. He coughed out a bit, but eventually lifted his head to his savior seeing Rohell.

"Geez man, what happened?" Rohell asked.

"I-I don't know." Link panted.

Rohell held onto the edge as his grip on Link tightened. Link only panted as he tried to regain his lost breath by relaxing against the larger male.

"Link, tell me something you love about Hyrule." Rohell stated.

Link stared at the water, his reflection staring back into him in hopes to give answers. The ocean eyes sealed themselves shut before he took a deep breath.

"I have a house in a small village called Hateno. In the morning I can watch the sun rise above Mount Lanayru and feel the cool breeze drift into the valley from the mountain. The bright morning rays, the colors, and the birds singing is what I love about Hyrule the most." Link whispered.

Rohell smiled and ran his hand through Link's wet hair," So you love the sky?"

Link shook his head and looked at Rohell," Not just the sky, I love everything that nature provides."

Rohell's eyes glossed at Link's soft and true words. He never met someone so in tune with nature before. He reached up cupping Links jaw before he smiled.

"Oh Link." Rohell placed his forehead against Link's.

Link blushed, but closed his eyes and snuggled closer to the giant for the comfort. Both unconsciously pressed their bodies to one another as they relaxed. Rohell pulled them both up out of the water and held Link close as he walked toward their towels. He leaned down and scooped them up before heading toward the bed to lay Link down.

Rohell began to dry the wet knight when he noticed the time. In only a few hours Rohell was able to learn a few things fairly quickly. How was that possible? Was it Link's driving personality or was it something else?

He slowly placed Link down onto his feet and placed the soft fuzzy blue towel on Link's head," Hey, I know I'm comfortable, but you need to get dry."

Link hummed and began to dry off as he tried to focus on the task at hand. His heart began to ache again until he felt Rohell take his shoulder.

"Hey. After this let's go walk. You look like you need it." Rohell stated.

Link nodded and dried quickly before he pulled his clothes on. He walked out of the area he was in seeing Rohell staring at the lake. His shirt hung loosely in his hands while his pants were fumbled with.

Those violet eyes made Link's heart stop for only a moment. Link swallowed hard as he forced his gaze to the blue marble floor. What is wrong with me? He took his elbows disgusted with himself before feeling a hug a moment later.

He collapsed into the embrace feeling conflicted with himself. His eyes began to water as he was scooped up into Rohell's arms.

"Come on buddy. Let's go take that walk." Rohell stated as he began to head toward the stairs.

Link could only bury his face into the crook of Rohell's neck before his body began to shake. Tears began to stain Rohell's shirt making those violet eyes narrow with anger.

Sidon, you better have a good explanation for making this little killer angel cry or so help me I'll make you regret it. Rohell thought as he tightened his hold on the hylian knight who silently cried his eyes out as Rohell walked to find a quiet place away from everything.