Chapter 36:

Hey guys. I'm so sorry for the super late update! college drained me of all motivation for pretty much everything. Plus between homework and work I just couldn't pull myself together. But now that this semester is over for me I plan to be writing a bit more over Christmas break! Be on the look out for more updates and wish me luck for my next semester!

~~No One's POV~~

The roar of the water falls over took Link's sense of hearing. Water crashing against rock and water colliding with water drowned him in a way, just like how his feelings were.

He brought his legs to his chest, snuggling into Rohell's side as they sat behind a waterfall. Rohell wrapped an arm around Link's small frame before combing his nimble fingers through the soft golden hair. A small frown played at the giants lips as he felt Link shudder and snuggle into his warmth and touch.

Sidon was supposed to be a wall of comfort, not the one to cause tears. Rohell clicked his tongue annoyed as he contemplated options for comfort. There was either distracting, or talking until he felt better.

Rohell sighed as he looked at the small form curled into his side. He didn't want to see the small hylian sad, he wanted to see that care free smile and hear his merry laugh that sounded like bells. He just wanted his new friend back.

"Link, talk to me buddy." Rohell whispered." What's wrong?"

"A lot Rohell. So much I don't even know where to begin." Link muttered.

"Then start with what you're comfortable with." Rohell whispered.

Link stole a glance up at the giant seeing a small smile hiding worry behind gentle, kind lilac like eyes. He turned his ocean eyes to the floor as he began to think. All he had to do was talk, and yet he didn't want to.

"Its just...... for some reason Sidon broke it to his father that we're engaged before consoling me about it." Link muttered." I guess I'm just upset that Sidon told him without coming to me first going 'Hey honey let's go tell my dad we're engaged' or at least something along those lines."

"So you wanted it to be more formal and less 'wacha here you go'?" Rohell asked curious.

Link looked up at Rohell thinking slightly before he nodded in agreement," Yeah."

That's honestly how Link felt, and this stranger of a new friend could understand him more than his own fíance. Link looked at his bare feet and frowned slightly as he watched the mist fall onto his toes.

Why didn't Sidon see what Rohell could see?

Link snuggled against Rohell sighing at the warmth the giant emitted. Rohell smiled sadly before he focused on the waterfall before them. His eyes narrowed as he felt the champion relax against his lean figure.

He took a glance a few seconds later seeing thst the champion had finally fallen asleep. He slowly and carefully scooped the small one up and began to carry him back to the domain.

The strange being looked down at the hylian in his arms and smiled as the black spot made itself known.

Rohell leaned down nuzzling the spot gently as his hair was rustled by the wind.

"Don't worry, everything will make sense in due time." Rohell whispered making the spot retreat back to its hiding spot.

Rohell smiled and carried the sleeping hylian in his arms with ease. The near dead weight made him realize how light the small guy truly was. It was terrifying. He needed to get some weight on him.

Rohell carried Link with ease smiling as his eyes reflected the moon. The purple tint to the blue moon made the reflection seem a deep indigo in those eyes. Those beautiful, yet scary eyes.

As the two finally reached the bridge back into the domain Link shifted, curling up in toward Rohell's chest. Rohell smiled and tightened his hold on the small guy as he began to walk across the bridge.

Many of the Zora were going about their daily life, paying very little attention to the giant that carried their prince's lover. Rohell frowned as he headed to Sidon's room. Hopefully the two would be able to talk.

Within minutes Rohell gave a gentle knock smiling kindly as he heard the giant on the other side of the door shift. As it opened, the one giant saw the confusion of the other till a spark of realization occured. Sidon quickly moved aside showing Rohell the massive room Link was used to.

"I'm guessing he tired himself out?" Sidon barely whispered, his eyes softening at the peaceful expression Link had.

"Yes. I was able to learn a great deal because of him." Rohell stated as he entered the lavish bedroom. He eyed the bed slightly as he laid Link in it carefully.

"Sidon.... Can we take a walk?" Rohell looked to the giant seeing surprise.

"Of course." Sidon whispered noticing the glare directed toward him.

Without another word both exitted the room leaving a sleeping Link and Isa.