Chapter 43:

My lovely readers! I am so sorry lol. Like work, school, and a relationship has me mentally drained. But I have made another chapter for those patiently waiting! Again I am sorry for the late chapter. Please leave a vote and comment your thoughts. I love seeing the notifications for this story. It really makes my day. ^.^ anywho I'll stop rambling. Enjoy you sick perverts who were waiting for a chapter like this!

~~no one's pov~~

"I will always want you and no one else." Link whispered, his eyes sparkling and reflecting the only light source in the room. The fire place was warm and Sidon was loving the sight.

He reached over and cupped his fíance's cheek rubbing small circles in the flesh. He was being so overbearingly cute. Sidon began to remove all of his ornaments, sashes, and chains when Link gently laid back biting his lip.

After the soft clatter of the metal on the nightstand Sidon easily rolled onto Link, caging him beneath his massive body as he gave light gentle kisses along the pale neck and shoulders.

The bright ocean blue eyes rolled up as the hylain inhaled deeply. The ghost kisses his lover left on his skin was beyond invigorating. Link's small hands glided along Sidon's broad chest with ease making a shudder go through them both.

"Link. I love you with all of my heart~." Sidon whispered before pecking the hylain's lips lightly.

Link hummed delighted before giving his own peck back which made the Zora smile. Golden eyes stared lovingly into the ocean eyes before crashing their lips hungerly against one another. Moans ricocheted out of them as fire flooded their veins, their bodies becoming hot with desire.

When they broke their kiss, a string of saliva connected them as Link's arms tightened around his lovers neck. Both panted trying to catch their breath, the cool sheets underneath them seemed like heaven for the hylain.

"S-Sidon... A-Are we g-gonna?" He asked slightly nervous.

Sidon purred," Only if you want to sharkbait~."

Link bit his lip and swallowed hard as he stared into his lovers eyes. Was he ready? Of course he was, but why was he so damn nervous? He closed his eyes bashfully then nodded.

Sidon gently ran his fingers through Link's golden locks. He was gorgeous like this. His eyes sealed from embarrassment, his cheeks glowing like the rooms private fire, his normally strong will reduced to being reluctant as well as passive, and his incredible personality. It was all so addicting for the Zora.

He twirled a strand of locks before taking a wiff of Link's natural cedar scent. Link blushed and squirmed slightly as his prince did so. The heat was beginning to overcome the hylain that he was beginning to think that the Zora could feel it.

The Zora smiled then nuzzled his world as he felt the hylain squirm. Blush coated his cheeks slightly before his eyes went over the tiny one before him. His eyes lingered on the hylain's boxers though making him swallow hard.

Link swallowed hard then smiled and wrapped his legs around his lover's waist. No more, he thought. I have to do this, even if it means making myself more vulnerable than ever before. He pushed his giant boyfriend onto the bed and straddling him, his small hands rubbing the Prince's bare chest. Both were blushing, but Sidon smiled and rubbed his lovers face with the back of his hand.

Link leaned against the hand and kissed it lightly to the point where Sidon thought his heart leapt into his throat. Both of their faces were beat red before Sidon blushed even more.

"L-Love. I must tell you. Z-Zora anatomy and h-hylain anatomy are-" He suddenly spoke out, but Link silenced him with a heavenly and careful kiss as he shoved his tongue into the Zora's mouth.

Sidon groaned and his eyes rolled up slightly before he accepted the invader. When the hylain pulled away though the Zora whimpered.

"Love, I don't care about that part. All I want is you and for you to be happy. Don't be embarrassed to show yourself," he whispered making the one underneath him smile releaved.

Sidon cupped his lovers cheek smiling before he rolled Link onto his back. The smaller of the two laughing as Sidon blew a raspberry on his cheek before the blue boxers were slipped off.

-----------

Link gasped awake and sat up startled as he awoke from a nightmare, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. He looked at Sidon sighing in relief seeing that he was still there and that everything that occurred was now in the past.

He laid back down feeling his toes curl as he blushed. All he could remember was that bliss and heavenly pleasure along with the fact that zora anatomy was indeed very different. He shuddered, but groaned as the adrenaline began to wear off, the soreness was beginning to overcome his lower half along with a pinch in his neck from when Sidon finally claimed him as his own. The bandage on his shoulder itched making him sigh as he touched it.

He stared at the ceiling and then looked at Sidon's large frame before he snuggled against the red back. He honestly wanted to go back to sleep, but that nightmare still haunted his memories as he heard Sidon's scream for Link to stop.

Why was he screaming for him to stop? What was he doing to make Sidon sound so distressed? He closed his eyes and blinked up at the ceiling high above his head. He honestly wanted to go for a walk to clear his head, but that was way out of the picture. No way was he gonna walk with this pain in his hips and lower back. He could barely feel his feet as it was.

He sighed into his lovers back before snuggling against him. His eyes began to close when Sidon rolled to face him and pulled him into a hug.

"Here. Sleep. I'll protect you." Sidon mumbled with half lidded eyes.

Link smiled and snuggled into the warmth Sidon provided before both fell back into a dreamless sleep.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Ya probably thought I was gonna write that shit out word for word! XD Anywho, hope your enjoying this story. Just click that little star and leave a comment on your thoughts. I would like to know what you all are thinking. Buuuuut. Author out! PEACE!