CHAPTER 1

Hi!! I changed YOONA to HYERIN because I like Hyerin the most. I will remind you guys. And forgive me if there's a Yoona name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyerin P.O.V~

Ring~~

06:00 a.m.

I woke up by hearing my alarm. I looked beside me and see Jimin sleep cutely.

I removed my hands from Jimin's arm but he gripped my wrist.

"Don't go, kitten. Stay with me, please. I want to cuddle with you" he sat up.

"Baby, I want to make us breakfasts and do the housekeeping. Then, I will buy some groceries at the convenience store and buy clothes at the mall"

"Alright but promise me that after you done finished with the things, you need to cuddle with me. Promise?"

"Yeah...I promise"

"Gomawo, yeobo" he smiled.

"Yeah... Whatever"

I wear my slipper and went inside the bathroom to take shower.

When I was done doing my morning routine, I saw Jimin still sleeping.

"Aish!! This pervert didn't even want to get up"

I went to my closet and grabbed my outfit for today.

My outfit 👇👇

(a/n: if y'all didn't like the outfit, you guys can imagine the outfit that you guys want)

My makeup 👇👇

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. I took the ingredients from the refrigerator and started to cook.

I cook pancakes with whipped cream and blueberries on the top.

I served the plates and the cup on the table. I cleaned up the mess that I made in the kitchen.

After done, I called Jimin to eat breakfast.