CHAPTER 7

So... finally I've finished my exams. But I guess when y'all finished exams, you guys will feel happy and feel like no more studies, right? But after my exams finished, I felt very bored. Because I like the situation in the exams room. Weird, right? Btw let's continue with the story..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Continue with Hyerin shouting at Jimin)

Hyerin P.O.V.~

'I felt guilty for shouting at Jimin. I wanna apologize to him'

I get up from the chair and put my dishes in the sink. I was stopped by Taehyung.

"Where are you going, my little sis?! You didn't even finish your breakfast.."

"I'm going to Jimin. I felt guilty for shouting at him. I thought he wanna run away or something.."

"Okay.."

I went to my room and saw Jimin sleeping wrapped around the fluffy blanket.

"Jimin-ah, gwenchana? I'm sorry for shouting at you just now...Mianhae if I hurt you.."

"Ahh..Hyerin. It's okay and I'm not even hurt a bit. I know that you wanna protect me from something" I nodded.

Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist and I quickly respond to his hug.

"Park Jimin-ssi, saranghae" I kiss his lips.

"Park Hyerin-ssi, nado saranghae"

Then, we heard a noise from outside the door.

Jungkook P.O.V.~

When Hyerin put her dishes in the sink, I already know what she gonna do to Jimin hyung.

'I'm gonna make sure that my opinion is true!!'

"Hyung!! Let's we ears dropping them. I guess I know what will they do"

"What is it?!" Suga hyung and Taehyung hyung said together.

"I guess Hyerin will sit beside Jimin hyung and apologize. After that, Jimin hyung will said it's okay or something. And then Jimin hyung or Hyerin will hug each other"

"What if your statement is wrong?! I dare you to get spank by Hyerin or Jimin" Taehyung hyung said and smirked.

"But what if my statement is true? What will you give me?"

"I will give you Timberland's boots"

"Okay. Deal!!"

Then, me, Taehyung hyung and Suga hyung went to their room. We sneakily open their door a little bit.

We heard like 'I'm sorry' and hug with kisses.

"See? My statement is true!!" Suga hyung smacked my head.

"Ouch!! What was that for?!!"

"Keep quiet, you coconut head!!"

We keep blaming each other and got smacked on the head (again) and we winced(?) in pain.

"Ouch!!"

"What is that?!"

Then, the door open and revealing Hyerin and Jimin which make me and others fall infront of them.