CHAPTER 8

Hi!! After a long time, we meet again. I'll change YOONA to HYERIN because I like Hyerin the most. I will be deleting this account because I will have a new phone soon but if I didn't get my new phone, I'm not gonna delete it. And next year, I'll be 13 years old!! No need for primary school anymore. And please follow my friend, eunah_han. She's new in here and she is Wannable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Honeymoon : 5 days left)

03:15 a.m.

Hyerin P.O.V.~

(At hospital)

"Hyerin, you can go home.. It's already 3 in the morning. Jimin and others will be worried" Jin oppa said.

"I know. But I had to finish this file. You know that the boy is in coma stage after the accident. And you know how I will go crazy about kids"

(If you don't remember, on CHAPTER 7 that Suga, Taehyung and Jungkook is staying at Hyerin's house)

"Hyerin-ah, I know that you concerned about the kid, but you have to take care of yourself and Jimin. I'm worried about you.."

"I'm feeling just fine. I'm just..you know" I sighed, letting my tired away.

"I know.. You go home while I'm gonna settled all those things, okay?" I nodded.

"Okay, cleaned up your things and go home. Make sure rest well, okay?"

"Yeah, I know. Your not my mom though.."

"Haha"

I packed my things and went to elevator. I wait till the door open. I went inside and click button 'G'.

I went to my car and went inside. I start the engine and look on my phone. There's a lot of messages from Jimin and others.

Jagiya, where are you? - Jiminie💗💗

Why are you aren't at home?!! - Jiminie💗💗

Can you reply my message?!.. - Jiminie💗💗

Answer our calls!! - Jiminie💗💗

Sis, where are you? - Taetae oppa✌

Rinrin, answer my message - Kookie🍪

Rinrin, come back home - Swaggy😎

"They must be worried so much about me. I'm sorry guys for not answering your messages and calls. I'll be back home now"

Then, I went off to my house.

AT HOME~

Knock Knock

"Guys? Jimin? They must be sleeping.." I turn the lights on and put my heels aside. I went upstairs and saw Jimin sleeping.

I touch his forehead and kissed it. "Poor my hubby.. You must be tired waiting for me"

I went to others and did the same thing. I kissed their foreheads but for Jungkook and Taehyung oppa is special, I kissed their cheeks, forehead and lips. Because at night, they will had a nightmare.

I went back to my room and go to my closet and take my pyjamas and my towel and went inside the bathroom. Few minutes later, I went out. I saw Jimin turning and hugged the pillow beside him.

I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen. I warm up the milk and grabbed a box of cookies. Those cookies were delicious because that was Jungkook's favourite cookies.