CHAPTER 3

Jimin P.O.V.~

05:45 a.m.

'Jhope hyung told me that he will come to my house at 06:00 a.m. I guess I wake up to early'.

I grabbed my phone and slowly moved Hyerin's arms from my waist and went downstairs.

I played with my phone for a while until Jhope hyung call me.

ON THE PHONE...

Jhope: Jimin-ssi!! Hyung is at outside

Jimin: Okay, hyung.

I opened the door and saw sleepy Jhope hyung.

"Hyung, come in"

"It's okay, Jimin"

"So...what are you gonna tell me?"

"Okay, Jimin. Listen what am I are gonna tell you"

"Okay"

Jhope hyung told me his plan. His plan were interesting. I guess Hyerin will be happy.

"Make sure Hyerin doesn't know the plan. If she knew about this from you not from me, you gonna get from me" he glared at me.

Then, Jhope hyung went back home. I go upstairs and went straight to our room.

Hyerin P.O.V.~

07:30 a.m.

'Ouch!! My abdomen hurts like hell. Jimin too rough yesterday night. I guess I will take day off today since I can't feel my legs anymore' I thought.

I looked beside me and see Jimin sleeping peacefully like a baby.

"When you woke up, you looked like a fucking sexy beast but when you sleep you looked like a precious baby boy who were just born" I caressed his hair.

"Am I??"

"Oh My fucking God!!! That scared the shit out of me!!" he chuckled.

"I'm sorry, baby. By the way, am I a fucking sexy beast?"

"Yes, you are. You like to teasing me all day. Btw you woke up early today"

"Because someone just ring the doorbell. And that because you are my sexy wife. I can do whatever I want" he smirked at me.

'I just want to swipe that smirk from his face. But that too hot'.

"Well...I'm gonna go shower" I stepped out of the bed and put on my slipper.

I take my bathrobe and wear it. Suddenly, Jimin asked something.

"Baby, may I come too??" he said.

"Of course, babe. But I don't wanna have sex. I can't feel my legs right now but I force myself to get up"

"Alright, baby"

He wake up and took his bathrobe and wear it.

"Babe, I wanna go downstairs to drink water, okay?"

"Okay, baby. And I'm gonna set up the water for us to shower"

I went downstairs and head towards the kitchen. I grabbed my favourite glass and pour in the water.

"What am I gonna make for breakfast? I guess I will make some bacon and eggs"

When I wanted to put the glass into the sink, I felt someone wrapped their arms around my waist.

"What take you so long,babe? The water already done"

"I'm just thinking what I will make for breakfast today"