CHAPTER 4

FLASHBACK...

Jhope P.O.V.~

"Guys!! Come here" I shout.

"Okay"

"So what is it?" Jungkookie asked.

"I've made a plan for Jimin and Hyerin"

"What's the plan?"

"Okay, here's the plan. Jimin tell me that they will go to honeymoon next week, right, Tae?" Tae nodded.

"Jin hyung will tell Jimin and Hyerin that me and Namjoon had a big fight. But Jin hyung please don't shows to much excited, okay?"

"Okay"

"While me and Namjoon will booked the flight for their honeymoon. And guys make sure when they ask about us just tell them that me and Namjoon are fine"

"But hyung, does Jimin knew about this plans?" Taehyung asked.

"Not yet. But I will tell him this morning. No need worry too much"

"But Hobi, they will be awake at that time" Namjoon said while playing his puppy.

"Yes, dude. But I already told Jimin that I will come to his house at 06:00 a.m"

"Oh.."

"So...that's means me, Suga, Taehyung and Jungkook will go to Jimin's house?" Jin hyung asked.

"Yes, you are, hyung"

"And then I will tell Jimin to told Hyerin about this plan"

"Now, let's sleep. We have a big plan tomorrow morning"

Then, all of us went to our room.

Jin P.O.V.~

'Today is the day. I must try to act like I was disappointed with Jhope and Namjoon. But I can't cause I can't be serious sometimes'.

I make breakfast for all of us.

"Guys!! Breakfast is ready!"

Then, a group of childish man run from living room towards the dining table shouting.

"Yah!! What's wrong with you guys??!"

"Sorry, hyung. We just really hungry. That's why we were running like a child" Jungkook said.

"After we eating, all of us go and get dressed. Then, Jin hyung, Suga hyung, Taehyung and Jungkookie headed to Jimin's house. Meanwhile me and Namjoon will booked their ticket flight, hotel and other, okay?" Jhope said and we all nodded.

All of us started to clean up the dishes and went towards our room to change.

AFTER 25 MINUTES LATER...

"Guys, hurry up!!"

"Wait, Jin hyung. I wanna took my Timberland shoes" Jungkook raise up his hand to show the sign of stop.

'He with HIS Timberland shoes. Always together'.

"Ppali!!"

Then, we go to Jimin's house.

30 MINUTES LATER...

AT JIMIN'S HOUSE

Knock Knock

"Wait a minute"

The door opened and revealing Hyerin and Jimin.

"Hey, guys" Jimin winks.

Jimin P.O.V.~

"Baby, another few minutes Jin hyung and others will came. So..I wanna you to change that sexy dress you wear and change to your casual cloths, okay?"