~Not An Update~

Heyy, lovely readers!! I know that I haven't updated in awhile...I'm so sorry. I will update on 15th December, I guess. I will got a new phone (if my results are good)..maybe I will make a new book, a new account..I just want to say I'm so sorry. I try to update as much as I can since my school was already in a school holidays. I have a lot of time but I need to do the house chores and more.

And y'all know that I already finished my exams and I will got my results this 29th November, Thursday. I hoped you guys wish me a good results..If I got a good/excellent results, I try to update twice or so on my new book. Cause on 15th December, my family and I went to my village. I try to keep myself busy on that day for you guys.

On 15th/14th December, I will go to my village with my cousin family. In the car, I try to update my new book/story while listening to music. Can y'all suggest me a english or korean or even spanish songs? Cause I love english and korean songs so much but for spanish, I like it a bit. I really appreciate it if y'all suggest me some songs. I try to keep myself busy on that day.

I guess the title of my new book is I'm Fine Without You ✓ | BTS Jungkook FF (ANGST) . And my new account will be @gguks.blog97 . Those book and account wasn't being created yet. If I got my new phone, I'll start working on it. I hope y'all follow my new account and don't forget to voted. I will tell you guys when I already created my new account and when my new book will be published.

I will go nut if my results are good. I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for 1.4k readers!! I can't believe it that I already reached 1k readers. I hoped that my new book will reached 1k soon (hehe 😂). Can y'all help me by promote/telling my new book to your friends? And tell them to follow me too. I will tell you guys if my book already published.

I already make a cover for my new book but I didn't like it and the picture was really bad. I want a picture of sad Jungkook or mad Jungkook cause that picture will be the same as the title of the book. Can y'all give me some pictures of sad or mad Jungkook? I really need the picture..And don't forget to voted other chapters, okay?

And don't forget to voted BTS on MAMA 2018. Me and my friend have been voted BTS since the voting had started. I looked at the ranking and saw that BTS has 5 awards to wins and I'm not sure about it yet. This is what BTS get ranked on ;
1) Best Male Group (44.21%)
2) Best Dance Performance Male Group (44.58%)
3) TikTok Best Music Video (42.81%)
4) Song of The Year (38.15%)
5) Artist of The Year (39.01%)

(that's is CURRENT RANKING 👆👆 for MAMA in Hong Kong, I guess)
(a/n: you saw that percentage points, right? That is the percent of the awards that BTS got. Don't mind the percentage, mind the awards that BTS will wins)

MAMA (KOREA) - 10/12/2018

MAMA (JAPAN) - 12/12/2018

MAMA (HONG KONG) - 14/12/2018

Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) 2018 

HWAITING!!
💪💪

THANK YOU
AND
I'M SORRY

Follow me on ig : @syx.pjm95

Follow my 2nd account : @bts.imagineeee

Don't forget to follow my friend : eunah_han

Follow my friends on ig :
1) @jk.kie_
2) @__batrisyia__
3) @balqis_488