CHAPTER 6

(Honeymoon: 6 days left)

08:00 a.m.

Hyerin P.O.V.~

Ring~ Ring~

'Ugh!! I hate my life... When will I got a baby? I want to wake up and see beside me is my baby and my husband'

I brought myself into the bathroom and do my morning routine. I went downstairs and make breakfast.

IN THE KITCHEN

"What will I make today?.. Hah! I guess porridge(?) with bacon and eggs. Drinks...just milk and tea"

(a/n: I know that I always put cooking breakfast part, right? Cause I don't know what to do..)

AFTER 25 MINUTES LATER...

"Guys!! The food is ready. Come here!!" I shouted.

"Where are they?! Are they still sleeping?" Just then I heard the door cracking open.

"Good morning, Hyerin!!" Yoongi oppa said.

"Good morning!! Jungkookie, where is Jimin oppa?"

"He's at upstairs, I think so.. Waeyo?"

"Nothing by the way the food is ready. If you need anything, just call me"

"Okay"

"Where is he? Still sleeping?! I'm gonna wake up that little pervert!!"

I headed towards our room and shake Jimin's shoulder. "Honey, the food is ready. Come downstairs"

"Ugh..my head is...dizzy"

I touch his forehead and his neck. Oh My God, he has a fever. "Babe, you got fever. Let's go change and went to the clinic"

He shook his head "I'm not gonna go to the clinic when I have a beautiful doctor infront of me"

"I'm not in the mood of your shit, Jimin"

"I'm serious right now..."

"How can you go to our honeymoon? If you not feeling well after four days, we will cancel the honeymoon, okay?"

"No, I'm fine. Just a bit dizzy only" he smiled.

"No, babe. You have only two suggestion either went to clinic or shower in cold water"

(a/n: I don't know if it is suggestion or something cause I'm not good at English)

"Shower in cold water"

"Okay, then. I wait at outside while you go shower, okay?" he shook his head.

"I can't move my legs, Hyerin. Can you help showering me?" he giggles. I sighed then nodded.

I carried him and went inside the bathroom.

IN THE BATHROOM...

I sat Jimin on the toilet and said "bathtub or shower". He said "bathtub".

'What the fuck?!! Why do I said does question?! Stupid Hyerin!!'

"Hey, are you okay? If you're not, I can shower in bathtub alone.."

"No, I'm fine. Just thinking about something" he smiled.

I then started to undressing Jimin from top to bottom.

"Hey, can you stand up for a while? If you can't stand up for a while, you can moves your hips.."