CHAPTER 5

Jimin P.O.V.~

Then, we went downstairs and see Jungkook, Taehyung and Suga sit in a circle.

They were laughing, arguing and screaming at each other. I wonder what are they playing.

"Hey, guys!! What are you guys playing? I wanna join too" I pouted.

"We were playing truth or dare. Do you wanna join us, my little sis?" Taehyung asked Hyerin.

"Umm..yes" Hyerin replied.

Me and Hyerin sat down beside Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Let's start with Suga hyung" Taehyung smirked.

"Truth or dare?"

"Of course, I choose dare"

"I dare you to peck Jimin on the lips. Infront of us" Taehyung said which makes me gasped.

"What the fuck!! Taehyung, why the fucking is wrong with your brain?!" I shouted.

"Nothing. I just wanna look how Suga hyung reacted" Taehyung said.

"This is Min Suga. He can do whatever" Suga get up and went infront of me.

"Hyerin-ah, please help me" I begged Hyerin to stop this but she refused.

"Jimin honey, I can't. Because this is a dare. So Suga oppa should follow the dare" Hyerin kissed Jimin's cheek.

"No!!"

Then, Suga hyung pecked my lips softly.

"Wohoo!! Suga hyung just kiss the most handsome man named Park Jimin" Taehyung shouted.

"Aish!! I don't want to friends with you guys anymore"

"Go away then. Don't be friends with us"

"No!! I'm just kidding"

We continue the game that we played earlier.

05:45 p.m.

Hyerin P.O.V.~

After we finished played truth or dare, we watched movie.

Then, I looked at the clock and it shows 05:45 p.m. I get up from the couch and went to kitchen.

I heard Jimin shout from the living room.

"Baby, where are you going?!"

"I'm gonna make dinner for all of us. What do you guys want for dinner?!!" I shouted back.

"Anything, Hyerin-ssi!!" they shouted.

"That's right what the guys said. Anything, baby" Jimin wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Then, I'm not gonna cook anything cause you guys said anything. And for me anything means nothing"

"No..just cook whatever you want to cook"

"Okay then"

I took out the ingredients that I'm gonna make for dinner. Jimin helped me with cutting the ingredients while me, I'm gonna cooking.

If Jimin cooked, I guess the kitchen will burnt because of him. After few minutes, I finished cooking.

I called the boys to eat. They run just like a child who haven't ate for 5 days.

"Guys!! Food is ready"

"We're coming!!"

Then, we started to eat. We went upstairs to change or do anything that we wants.