Like mother like daughter

Marinette was talking with Tikki when she heard a loud crash come from Emma's room. Worried, she raced to her daughters room, Tikki flying by her side.

More crashing was heard as she opened Emma's door, revealing a startled young teen trying to hold up a falling calendar by pushing it up against her window. Marinette hadn't seen that calendar before but upon closer inspection, she understood why. Wanting to know why Emma had this, she asked, "What's this?"

"It's not what you think it is! Sure, it is a schedule of someone else's day whom you don't know but is not like it's a very cute and awesome boy at my school's schedule!! I swear I'm not a stalker!" Emma explained, turning around, dropping the giant calendar and smiling sheepishly.

"How could you do this Em?" Marinette questioned, crossing her arms.

The girl looked down, expecting a terrible punishment and apology to the boy, but was startled when her mother said. "The activities need to be magnetic or Velcro incase his schedule changes. And why are you hiding it above a window? It could fall and people could see it! I put mine in my ceiling."

Emma lifted her head and widened her eyes as she heard this. She glanced over at Tikki, who was floating by her mom, in shock. "You did the same thing?"

Tikki giggled as Marinette walked into her daughters room, rolled the calendar up, and put it on Emma's bed. Facing her surprised daughter, she said, "Your dad hasn't found out yet, or that I stole his phone a few times when we were younger."

"It was Dad?! And you stole his phone?!" She gasped. "How? Didn't he live in a secure mansion? And why?!"

Marinette chuckled lightly then explained how she accidentally sent a voicemail to Adrien calling him "hot stuff" and how she knew he was at fencing, thanks to her calendar.

"Mom! What's for dinner?!" Hugo yelled from down the hall.

Marinette turned to Emma and said, "I guess I should start making some." She started walking to the door, saying, "For now, put it in your closet. I'll help you figure out how to put it somewhere safer."

Emma smiled as her mom turned to her, smiling slyly. "Who is this lucky boy anyway?" She asked.

Immediately she blushed, making a squeak like noise as well. "H-he's a boy. And he sits across from me to my right at school. His name is Javier."

"You should tell him how you feel. It took tons of convincing from me and Alya before she had the courage to ask him out. Then he asked her!" Tikki squeaked out.

"Just listen to your heart sweetie." Marinette told her, then left to prepare dinner. Emma watched her leave before turning to move her calendar.