Goodbye.

I first heard you during an excursion. You were really popular. Everyone liked you, you know? People wrote your name on their bodies, your words on the walls and desks of my school, and sang them on the streets. Your words helped me get through a tough phase in my life. When I was wondering about what my future would be like, you showed me that there would be better days. That it was okay to be indecisive. That it was okay to be a human. I could bear life better with your words, music to my ears. I wanted to meet you, give you a pretty card. I was praying that I run into you someday. You were larger than life, no doubt, but I wanted to see you. I remember listening to a song on the radio and recognising your magic touch. Now as I'm writing this, the song plays again. I thought you would be here forever, making the music that you love, that we adore.

Then came that day. 

The day you just...went.

I went on twitter and saw the news. I thought it was fake. Well, it was still the month of April, and people play these sick pranks all the time. But no. It came on Google news. That you were found dead in a hotel room in Oman? I couldn't sleep that night. I felt sick. I couldn't believe it. You? dead? 

I didn't want to talk to anyone about it, and I didn't know how to. I was disturbed. confused, angry. Why why WHY. I was so stunned and shocked, not a tear could come out of my eyes. just the sound of my heart beating, a mere reminder that I'm alive. For a month, I listened to all his songs, grasping what was left of you. your passion, your words, your heartbeat. 

You had been a big part of my middle and high school life. How could I forget you? You were the only reason why I like EDM. Without you, it's repetitive, flat and uninteresting, just like life. 

I spent months trying to express my feelings in words. And finally, I can

Finally, I did.

Goodbye, Tim Bergling. 

Take a good, long rest. You deserved it.