❦HIGH OFF YOU❦

Jimin is laughing so hard, he can't seem to stop his fits of laughter

Jimin is laughing so hard, he can't seem to stop his fits of laughter. He waves his hand in the air, coughing up smoke. He doesn't know why, but the waves of laughter keep coming. Except he does know part of the reason is that he's high, leaning into Yoongi's shoulder.

He tries to catch his breath and Yoongi snorts, staring at him and then the blunt between his fingers. "didn't think this would be that strong," he says as Jimin takes it from him, placing it between his lips. The older lets little ringlets of smoke go past his lips and Jimin stares at it in amazement because he's always tried to do that but always ends up failing miserably.

He inhales slowly, his system responding to the smoke, and he feels his lungs being wrapped by a warm blanket. He holds it for a second, and then he lets the smoke out in small circles, not as talented as Yoongi or Hoseok who seems like he can do anything.

He leans his head on Yoongi's shoulder, the elder's hand coming to rest on his thigh comfortably, running his thumb over his inner thigh. Hoseok, one of the dealers was telling them a story of one of his customers that had everyone laughing. They were all high, hanging in the Red Room while music played in the background, music from the club shaking the walls as well.

"The guy said he'd fuck me for half a gram," Hoseok laughs obnoxiously, telling them a crazy story that had happened with one of his guys, "not like 'I'll give you drugs if you have sex with me.' He wanted to give me sex in exchange for drugs," He says "I guess he thought I was really desperate for dick but I wasn't about to give him sex and drugs," Hoseok says, taking a sip of his beer.

"It's a good thing you didn't," Seokjin scoffs, crossing his arms over his chest and Hoseok wraps an arm around the elder's shoulders, pressing his cheek against his.

"You're the reason I'm not desperate," he says, pecking his lips which makes the elder roll his eyes.

"Where's joon?" Taehyung asks, loading and unloading his gun absentmindedly as he bops his head to the song playing in the background.

They all mumble under their breath and Jimin's staring dazedly, blinking slowly as he turns to his boyfriend. Okay, maybe he smoked too much. Yoongi meets his eyes, arching an eyebrow at him in question. Jimin smiles slightly, Yoongi's fingers playing with one of the straps from his black garter belt under his jean shorts.

His phone rings and Jimin watches as he fishes it from his pocket, standing up as he leaves to answer it. Yoongi walks out if the room and out into the hallway, Jimin taking the opportunity to lay down, putting his head in Taehyung's lap.

Taehyung is Jimin's closest friend in the gang, they joined around the same time, Yoongi had found him and Hoseok had recruited Taehyung around the same time. They both had gone through initiation together. They had to knock off a convenience store, at first Jimin was nervous because he had never pulled something off like that.