❦CUTTING TIES❦

Yoongi is at home resting now, put on bed rest by Jimin, to be honest, the boy was insistent that yoongi should just rest and get better and that he and namjoon can handle all the gang activity and control

Yoongi is at home resting now, put on bed rest by Jimin, to be honest, the boy was insistent that yoongi should just rest and get better and that he and namjoon can handle all the gang activity and control. Jimin watches as Taehyung spray paints all over a brick wall, namjoon at his side and jimin is sucking on his lollipop, smiling at the stupidity.

"I'm going back into the club, you guys do whatever you're doing, I need a smoke," jimin giggles, kicking the gravel of the alley ground before he walks back in through the back door. He stretches his arms over his head, humming as he pulls out his phone to check on yoongi. He places his phone to his ear once he presses yoongi's contact name.

"Yes, I'm okay," yoongi laughs when the call picks up and jimin rolls his eyes.

"I'm just checking up on you, jerk."

"I'm fine, I just want to go out, I don't like being on house arrest," yoongi grumbles and Jimin can hear the pout his boyfriend is sporting by the way he talks. "You're not the police last time I checked, far from it."

"Baby, I'm worse, I'm your boyfriend which is a lot scarier for you if you cross me," Jimin says in a 'matter of fact' tone. Yoongi scoffs at that, grumbling something under his breath.

"Anyway, I'm just going to chill at the club a little, I'll bring you home some weed brownies, sedate the pain," jimin jokes and yoongi scoffs. "I love you and I'll see you later."

"Love you, too, brat," Yoongi laughs before he's hanging up and jimin smiles happily, walking out into the club area but he doesn't get too far before he finds Hoseok walking up to him with his hand fisting the back of a boys black shirt, yanking him forward with him.

"Jimin, I found this kid snooping around and asking for you, know him?" Hoseok raises an eyebrow and jimin's eyes widen at the boy, biting his lip because he's taken back by the boy who's staring back at him with wide, doe eyes and puffy lips and chubby cheeks.

"Uh... yeah, my... brother,"

jimin says, and the look on Hoseok's face out of utter confusion is what jimin feels right now as he grabs his brother by the wrist, tugging him forward. "I've got it from here, thanks hobi," jimin says and Hoseok nods slowly, letting go of the back of the boy's collar with a confused look but he decides he'll ask him later.

Jimin grits his teeth as he tugs his brother away. "What are you doing here, brat?" He asks.

"I wanted to see you, mom and dad, we all haven't seen you in the longest time," his nineteen-year-old brother, Jihyun says.

"Maybe because they kicked me out," jimin laughs out as he pulls his brother into the red room where Seokjin and Namjoon are chilling on the couch, smoking and drinking.

"They kicked you out?" Jihyun asks and Jimin nods, "they told me you ran off with some guy with all your things," he says with a look of surprise. Jimin lets go of his brother, and the pair's entrance confuses the two on the couch.