❦BLACK BERRY❦

When Jimin gets home it's quiet, closing the front door behind him after waving to Jeongguk, placing the keys on the table and slipping off his shoes

When Jimin gets home it's quiet, closing the front door behind him after waving to Jeongguk, placing the keys on the table and slipping off his shoes. He trudges to the living room to see Yoongi sitting there watching tv, eyes never looking up at him from where he stands in the door way, not even acknowledging his presence.

"Hey, good-looking," jimin says softly as he walks up to Yoongi from behind but Yoongi shows no reaction to his call. He wraps his arms around Yoongi as he bends over the couch, hands running down Yoongi's chest, "Can we talk? Please," he whispers before he makes his way to , sit down on the other side of the couch, facing his boyfriend. "I'm sorry for how I acted, how I talked to you and treated you, I should have called you and let you know where I was but I was being stubborn and a total asshole and it's inexcusable," he babbles and Yoongi finally turns his head to look at him, tilting his head to the side. "I went too far."

"You think?" He scoffs, grimacing at Jimin before his eyes flicker back to the tv.

"I know i did, baby I didn't realize how bitchy I was sounding and I was hurt and just being toxic for no reason when all you were trying to do was think of me," jimin says, moving closer to Yoongi on the couch. The older doesn't show any emotion towards him, his face stoic.

Jimin crawls onto his lap, putting the older's hands on his waist. "I'm sorry," jimin coos, "So, so sorry," he pouts, planting a kiss on yoongi's neck and then lifting his head to look at him, "you're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'll take a break."

"Why couldn't you listen to me from the start? I told you and you don't listen, you're just so stubborn."

"I know and I'm sorry for that, babe," Jimin says, his eyes pleading for forgiveness.

Yoongi groans, he can't resist his boyfriend's pout but he knows he can't give in so easily. "If you're that sorry, stay back for a while, got it? Take a break, promise me you will and we'll be good," Yoongi says, holding out his pinky. Jimin stares at his pinky and then sighs exasperatedly, hooking his own with yoongi's and then Yoongi laces their fingers, kissing the back of Jimin's hand.

"I promise," jimin agrees, laying his head on yoongi's shoulder, wrapping his arms around his neck. "I love you."

"I love you too," Yoongi sighs, running his fingers through his boyfriend's soft hair. "But I'm still upset on how spoiled you were acting, very bratty," Yoongi chastises with a soft glare and Jimin gives him a kittenish smile. "That boyfriend part was a lot."

"Fuck him, he wasn't even my type, but baby, you are. You're everything I want, the only thing I want," jimin whispers the last part, biting the air, his fingers knitting into Yoongi's hair. "You're all I need," jimin assures and Yoongi looks at him unimpressed but Jimin can see a faint smile tugging at the corners of his lip.

"I'm sorry, love," jimin coos, nudging their noses together to get more, his eyes sparkling as Yoongi hooks his arms under his legs, moving them so Jimin's pressed into the couch, the younger laughing happily as Yoongi let's go of his legs, straddling his waist and Jimin moves one of his legs up to Yoongi's shoulder, hitching it over, showing off his flexibility. Not that he needs to prove he is when he's done so plenty of times.