❦PROBLEM SOLVER❦

"Hey, I'm going to be going out tonight, is that okay?" Jimin asks, hopping down the stairs in some black joggers and a red hoodie, carrying a backpack

"Yeah, sure," yoongi says, looking up from his phone and giving Jimin a small smile. The younger scrunches his nose cutely at him, walking over and kissing his forehead and then his lips.

"I'll be back later," he smiles, checking his phone to see a message from Jeongguk saying he's outside. "Love you!" He chirps.

"Love you too."

Jimin walks out of the house after, closing the door and running down to the motorcycle outside and he's surprised when he sees Jeongguk waiting in a different car.  He slips into the passengers seat, smiling at Jeongguk briefly as the younger drives off.

"Change into something else, I bought you something to wear for tonight," Jeongguk says, nodding to the backseat and Jimin turns to see a bag and wrapping paper and he perks up, climbing into the back as Jeongguk turns onto another street. He digs into the bag to find different articles of clothing.

"What the fuck are these clothes? For a hooker?" He deadpans, looking up to see Jeongguk grinning at him through the rear view mirror.

"Aren't these the things you usually wear anyway? You dress like one already."

"Fuck you," jimin sighs, holding up the fishnet thigh highs and leather shorts and a black button up shirt. "So you want me to pretend to be a hooker or something? I don't know how to act—"

"Just be yourself, that'll be convincing enough."

"I'm going to shove my foot so far up your ass my shoelaces will choke you," jimin grumbles as he slips off his hoodie and shirt, slipping on the blouse. "Holy shit you went all out," jimin gasps as he pulls out earrings and other jewelry along with some lip gloss and there's even a pair of platform boots.

"Disguise is key, did you bring your gun?"

"Yep! Fully loaded," jimin snickers as he lifts his hips up to shimmy out of his joggers. In no time he's dressed in the clothes picked out for him, putting in his dangling earrings and applying the lip gloss before ruffling his hair to look more messy in a nice way.

"You move quick," Jeongguk says out of surprise as Jimin crawls back into the passengers seat, a smug smirk on his lips.

"When you have car sex as much as I have, you learn how to dress and undress pretty quickly, it's a gift really," jimin beams, primping himself in the side view mirror, smacking his lips to spread the lip gloss evenly. The plan they had went over before, go into the club, find the right guy and get him alone to get answers.

When they pull into the parking lot of a bar across town, the place is swarmed with men and women drinking and smoking outside. Jimin hops out, it was no place like Studio 93 but it was something as he hooks his arm with Jeongguk's, walking into the bar and Jimin makes sure to swivel his hips a little more. He likes the attention, especially knowing that those men will never have him, there's only one guy who can and will. Except thinking of yoongi makes a pit in his stomach grow, he feels guilty for not telling Yoongi and he'll be beyond pissed but he cares more for his boyfriend' and friend's safety than anything, they're his family.