❦EPILOGUE: LIMERANCE❦

In the club, the good vibes still flow like a virus, but a goo done

In the club, the good vibes still flow like a virus, but a goo done. Everyone all hyped up and ready to have a good time, smoke some weed, get drunk and hook up with random strangers. Yoongi weaves through the guys and girls like a pro, his smirk wide. In the dark of the club, all he sees is his round cheeks and mischevious eyes. He danced like no-one was watching, but of course, they were. He just hadn't cared.

It all started at the nightclub that one night years ago, he should have known it was conquered territory of the gang, the drug deals, the links. Everything went down in Studio 93, the club on a street of Seoul known for its organized crime and gang activity.

Yoongi sits down on a cushion in a lounge area, looking out at the dance floor where that boy is dancing, swaying his hips to the rhythm of the music. The base of the music in the club makes the walls vibrate, bodies dancing. The young man dancing with another man sexily.

As he turned, his eyes caught him sitting there, a small smirk gracing the boy's lips as he gave him a sensual smile, biting his cherry red lips and Yoongi curses under his breath.

Min Yoongi, leader of the local gang, bangtan, husband of Jimin, the boy dancing sensually on the dance floor to tease him as he watches silently, sipping his beer with an entertained and hungry look because he is way too good not to watch, catching the attention of the whole room but Yoongi knew only his gaze mattered.

He turns back to Hoseok and Seokjin who are cuddled up on the couch across from him, Hoseok's arm resting lazily around Seokjin's shoulders, joint lazily resting between his lips that Seokjin would eventually take now and then to take a drag of it. Yoongi knows Namjoon and Jeongguk are off somewhere, the young face of their gang is more than likely showing Namjoon his little gadgets and programs he uses when it comes to hacking, finding research and all that techy shit. Yoongi doesn't understand it and probably never will but he lets them geek out however they please.

Now that what is left of Lee's gang is busy picking up the broken pieces of their gang from the ruins, they're the kings on the streets, cops off their back slightly, they did their jobs for them, getting rid of one of the major gangs in this city, though the law enforcement in their city do a crappy job, Yoongi having some officers under his belt, everything is fine for now. Their "local business" is blooming, getting customers from across town coming to them for drugs, all of Lee's customers.

Taehyung is apparently stepping up to lead the gang, Jimin is still betrayed, hurt, they all are. They wanted to hang him by the neck, hurt him for hurting them but they couldn't, not to Taehyung, Jimin wouldn't let them no matter what. In his heart, the kid is still his best friend.

Now he'll step up but a week after the incident, Jimin's wounds healing and everything getting back on track, Taehyung came to the club told Yoongi that he'll be in charge, he's the one leading the gang and that he doesn't want to fight, he doesn't want anymore casualties that they're both suffering from. Their gang more than Bangtan. He came with a proposition, peace between the gangs, they'll both keep their territories and branch outwards for territory. Maybe even trade, while Bangtan is strong in drugs, they're stronger in arms dealing.