❦NICE FOR WHAT❦

"You're coming with me," jimin smiles, pecking yoongi's lips from where they lay in bed

"You're coming with me," jimin smiles, pecking yoongi's lips from where they lay in bed. Jihyun is crashing in the guest bedroom and the couple is cuddling on the bed, jimin laying on yoongi's chest and tracing his tattoos.

"Yeah? Fuck no," Yoongi says.

"Baby, you don't want to meet my parents?"

"Yes, Jimin, let's go up to your parents' house, how should I introduce myself? 'Hi mister and misses Park, I'm Min Yoongi, oh? What do I do for a living? Funny you should ask,' sound good?" Yoongi asks.

"I mean that sounds pretty good, just be honest," jimin shrugs tracing yoongi's features.

"Right," Yoongi scoffs, sitting up so jimin now straddles his lap. "I'll go up to them and tell them how I screw their son and I'm the reason why your ass went rogue on them," Yoongi laughs and jimin punches his arm.

"Be serious," he complains and yoongi laughs as he kisses at jimin's neck.

"Hi, mister and misses Park, I'm yoongi the guy your son is seeing and I run a local business," Yoongi laughs against jimin's skin and jimin closes his eyes, trying to contain his smile.

"Better."

"What's my business? Nothing much, I just run and operate organized crime, sell a little bit of some drugs, non-prescription," Yoongi laughs, nipping at jimin's neck and the younger snickers. "We have quite a few stores around town called trap houses, brings in big bucks," Yoongi says, pulling away and jimin rolls his eyes, a blissful look on his face as he pokes yoongi's cheeks. "But you have nothing to worry about, mister park, I make sure your son is treated like a prince," Yoongi hums, kissing jimin's nose.

"Maybe leave half of that out, most of it, don't go into detail, and keep the Prince," jimin giggles.

"And I fuck your son's brains out," Yoongi jokes and jimin laughs loudly, covering his mouth, whining.

"Definitely don't say that," he says, leaning his head on yoongi's chest as his boyfriend runs his fingers up and down his bare back.

"Oh, how'd I get this bandage? Accident at work," Yoongi jokes and jimin shakes his head.

"Shut up."

Jimin bites his lip, thinking about the gunshot and he runs his fingers through yoongi's hair. "We're finding out who did this, they're going to pay," he says, his voice dropping a lower octave, eyes hardening with seriousness. Yoongi lifts jimin's chin up with his fingers as the younger pecks his lips.

"Nobody fucks with us and gets away with it."

•••

They pull up to the house in their black Maserati, Jihyun in the back, fiddling with his fingers and jimin bites his lip nervously, he hasn't been here since they kicked him out. Yoongi puts the car in park, turning off the car and letting out a sigh. "Let's get this shit done," he says happily, twiddling his thumbs against the steering wheel and jimin turns to him with a glare.