❦PEACE OF MIND❦

Their front door that was left ajar casts a light beam into the sultry night

It made Jimin's heart race, for a door to be left open in this part of town, as a rule they were shut, locked and double bolted to keep out the dangers that hide in the shadows of the neighbourhood. Yoongi approaches the door and calls out, holding his gun up warily. There is no answer. He pushes the door and it swings open the rest of the way with ease, a blast of air conditioned cold rushes past him and the light sound of trap music drifting from a room out of sight, a low bass making the walls vibrate.

Jimin follows behind him, quick on his feet as he holds onto the back of yoongi's tux.

"Who the fuck is here?" Yoongi snaps, walking in cautiously and the music gets louder the more he walks into their home, the only light on streams from down the hallway.

Jimin holds his breath as yoongi leans against the wall beside the opening to the living room, the music louder. Jimin looks at him, eyes swarming with emotion and yoongi prays for it to be nothing, but it has to be something. He's worried about his boyfriend who looks like he's going to break into tears or a fit of rage at any moment, he's delicate right now.

Jimin was going to lose it.

Yoongi sucks in a breath as he steps out into the opening of the living room, gun pointed and the living room is dark except for the lamp on the side table that illuminates the figure sitting in the arm chair.

"What the fuck!" Yoongi shouts out, watching as the boy pulls the cigarette from his lips, exhaling a puff of smoke as he discards it in the ashtray on the table. "How the fuck did you get in?" He glares, dropping his hands to his sides, gun hanging loosely in his grip.

Jimin walks out from behind the wall, hugging his arms around his chest, eyes hard and brows furrowed.

"I came to stop by, How I got in isn't any of your concern," Jeongguk smirks, standing up and jimin clenches his teeth because he's had too much shit tonight. He walks up and grabs the gun from yoongi's hand, storming up to the boy and pressing the gun against his forehead.

"What the fuck do you mean it isn't our concern, it's our fucking house," he sneers and Jeongguk isn't fazed by the gun to his head, staring dead in Jimin's eyes, not any sign of discomfort or distress, just... cockiness.

"Listen, Barbie, you're cute and all but I was talking to your boyfriend, it's his house, aren't you a stray he took in?" Jeongguk asks, "still pestering him."

"Shut the fuck up," Yoongi grunts, wrapping an arm around jimin's waist, trying to coax him into putting down the gun.

"He won't shoot me," Jeongguk smirks, glancing at Yoongi and then his gaze lands on jimin again. "You're soft," he adds.

"I would, I so fucking would, you wouldn't see the light of another day," Jimin growls out, "but I know you're important for whatever the fuck you do but I wouldn't even hesitate if you weren't a cocky son of a bitch with your daddy's credit card." With that jimin pulls the gun away, handing it to Yoongi grudgingly. Jimin scoffs at the thought, "thinking you can be a part of something like this."