1. The Breakup|| intro

"so we're done?"
"we done." I said, as I pressed the hang up button on FaceTime. Damn, I'm finally free, I thought to myself. I had been in a nine month relationship with Shawn, but lately, things had not been the same.

not only was Shawn slowing paying less attention to me, but at the same time I was slowly losing feelings for him. I still stayed with him however because I was scared to leave him since he was all I knew. But today, I realized I didn't want to be stuck in a relationship that only brought sadness. I had to stop living in the past.

breaking up with Shawn was an impulsive decision too. I was taking a shit and thinking real deeply when I realized Shawn was the cause of all my stress and sadness, so I FaceTimed him and told him how I felt using all of my "deep emotions" and shit. I didn't shed a tear either.

luckily , now that I was single, I would be able to openly talk about my crush, Nick with my friends. I had been feeling Nick for about a month, but I never talked about it with anyone because I didn't want to be judged. although it didn't feel like it to me, i was in a relationship. and despite my carefree attitude, i do care what others think.

however, now that I was single, who was gonna judge me?

i turned my phone back on and opened my messages to "Thot$andHoe$ 🍰🤫" group chat and told my friends about the situation

"y'all I broke up with Shawn. Sleepover @ my house  and we'll order a pizza I got Dominos coupons"

instantly my phone started blowing up..

zaniyah 💜: BIIIITCH
Malani thot ass: kiari u did what????
zaniyah 💜: SKSKSNSKWKSNDN BITCHHHH
flacka 🇵🇷: BROOOO FINALLY
flacka 🇵🇷: IM MAD HAPPY FOR YOU
Aaliyah 💓: giRL ARE YOU OKAY
zaniyah 💜: BIRXJAKKAJS
malani thot ass: GIRL IM OMW
Me: YALL YES IM FINE ILL TELL U WHEN U GET HERE
Baela 😘: mama I can't go to tonight but omggg I can't believe it
zaniyah 💜: girl why ain't you coming
malani thot ass: girl I'll deadass drag u
Baela 😘: you know jermaine...
malani thot ass: girl fuck him
Baela 😘: nah it's fine I'll talk to y'all tomorrow
Me: i'll miss you kayla.
Me: y'all hurry up