30.im with u (final chapter)

August 2017

"i feel great!" exclaimed zaniyah
"you look great" said flacka, hugging her tightly.

zaniyah had came home after a month in rehab. over there, she learned how to deal with tay's death by expressing her emotions, not getting high.

"i missed you guys so much" zaniyah said as she threw herself on her bed.

we all sat around her, waiting to hear all the rehab tea.
"what happened in there?" asked malani
"it was terrible" zaniyah said, looking down "i don't even want to think about it. just promise me y'all won't even get hooked on drugs. i felt like a zombie"

"we won't baby. i promise" said kayla
"how's you and anthony? and don't lie to me, i know y'all are together. you can tell me" said zaniyah

"are y'all together?" asked malani
"he asked me to be his girlfriend two nights ago" kayla said shyly.

the way kayla and anthony treated each other, none of us were shocked shocked. they were practically already dating, so what would change?

kayla was about to say something else when she was interrupted by loud yelling coming from downstairs.

"WE HERE BITCHES" screamed jay. this caused the baby to stop playing with her little baby toys and to start crying. 
"JAY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" yelled malani as we all went downstairs.

when jay saw the baby crying, he picked her up, which caused her to stop crying and staff laughing. glizzy got jealous, so he took the baby out of jay's arms mumbling "give me my damn daughter"

"don't worry, imma have my own baby soon" said jay. flacka rolled her eyes.

"with who?" she asked
"you baby"
"you're goofy"

"hey baby" said nick as he hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"let's get this shit started cause my man leaving tomorrow and i'm gonna miss him" says anthony, attempting to grab jay's hand.
"imma always be in your heart papi" says jay

"enough with this gay shit" says flacka.

tonight we were all at zaniyah's house for a final sleepover before nick and jay had to back to LA to start recording their mixtape. it was a bittersweet night but i tried to ignore the fact that it was the last time i'd see nick in a minute.

-
"these edibles are shitty" says glizzy, staring at the rice crispie in his hand
"i can't believe you're doing that shit around the baby dumbass" says malani, rocking ayahmarie to sleep.
"malani it's not like i'm blowing the smoke in her face. i'm not even blowing any smoke!" he says, trying to rationalize his actions.

i was laying down on the couch with zaniyah , scrolling through my phone as jay and flacka argued over what show we should watch. nick, anthony and kayla were picking up food, hopefully not no nasty shit.

"this girl is bad as fuck" said zaniyah, handing me her phone.
on the screen was a gorgeous girl on instagram with the @ "sahlt_"

"she is bad as-" i stopped talking when i looked at her likes.

"liked by ybnahmir and 108,672 others"

"bad as what?" asked zaniyah. i pointed at the likes.
"really kiari? it's just a like" she said, rolling her eyes. she took her phone from my hand and continued to scroll through her feed, ignoring my bullshit.

it may be just a like to her, but i'm a very insecure person. i kept comparing myself to this model nick was liking on instagram. does that mean he wants me to look like that?