19. losing interest

thank you guys for reading and sticking with me😭💘💘

excuse any mistakes
_
glizzy kept walking around in circles with his hands on his head.
"what happened?!" i asked for the third time
"she went to the bathroom and she saw blood" said glizzy through tears.

everyone, except aaliyah of course, was outside in the hall, wondering what to do next.

"do you know around what time she saw the blood?" asked the paramedic, who stayed behind to ask questions while malani was taken on the ambulance. we weren't allowed with her.
"at like 8:20 or something" said glizzy. glizzy kept answering the paramedic's questions, like if malani was complaining of any pain or dizziness, but i zoned out.

i know it was selfish of me to think this in this moment, but when i put the pieces, it didn't even make sense.

as soon as i found out what had happened to malani, i had instantly forgiven nick and felt terrible. however, now i knew that nick had stood me up. i just noticed he wasn't even wearing a swimsuit! i thought he was helping malani, but i just realized that he wasn't. from 8:00-8:20 he was supposed to be with me, and he wasn't.

"i need to get to the hospital right now" said glizzy "get devonte bro i need a ride right now"
"i don't think that's a good idea" said jay
"why?" asked glizzy
"he work for mario, i was looking for the right time to tell you"

glizzy was shocked, but a few moments after, he said "i don't give a fuck yo. i need to get to my babies. i don't care if fucking pablo fucking escobar is driving that car, i'm taking that ride"

i was shocked. i've never seen glizzy care about anything as much as he did right now. jay could also see the sadness and desperation in glizzy's voice because he went pounding onto DeVonte's door, regardless of who DeVonte was.

Devonte answered the door with a towel around his torso, most likely getting ready to go out with his little drug dealer friends.

"what's wrong?" he asked, staring at all of us panicking
"i need a ride to the hospital" said glizzy "my girlfriend- my pregnant girlfriend is in the back of an ambulance on the way to the hospital bro"
"i gotchu i gotchu, lemme put some pants on." DeVonte went back into the room and closed the door on us quickly, as if he was hiding something in that room.

"she's gonna be okay zion" nick said, comforting glizzy. he used glizzy's real name, so now you know shit was real.

"i need a blunt" said tay. he pulled out a blunt from behind his ear and lit it up in the hallway.
zaniyah glared at him but didn't say anything. i don't think she could. i personally thought she was angry her birthday night was ruined.

"ayo pass that shit" said glizzy. this moment right here, this was heartbreaking. it was weird not seeing glizzy being his normal self, goofing around.

"how much blood was there?" i asked
"not a lot" said flacka "i saw her underwear and i know she's going to be fine"

suddenly, DeVonte and maria stormed out of their rooms "let's go y'all said DeVonte" and we followed after him.

on the way to the parking lot, nick stayed real close to me as if he was trying to say something. i didn't say anything to him. eventually, he spoke.
"kiari" he said
"don't" i responded and walked away towards anthony and kayla.

"so what have you two been up to all day?" i asked
"we finished half a season of greys anatomy" said anthony
"y'all come to a resort to watch tv?" i ask
"it's pretty much the only alone time we get" said anthony "i'm scared though"
"i'm not" said kayla "if it was just a little blood she's going to be okay"
"then why is she in a stretcher?" asked anthony
"precautions" said kayla