28. u with me?

can y'all point out the mistakes so i can edit it sksksk
-

trying to fit all this information in my head was making me want to cry. finals were this coming week and none of the information presented in front of me looked recognizable. damn, maybe i should've spent less of my junior year fucking around with nick and more of it fucking around with these books.

i was literally seconds away from a panic attack, when i heard my phone vibrate against the desk.

nick 💍:
wyd

kiari:
studying, wby

nick💍:
you studying on yo phone mama? liar.

kiari:
i'm taking a break cause i'm mad stressed

nick💍:
maybe i can help

nick💍:
look outside ya window

kiari:
oh no not this again

kiari:
it's 12:07 am

nick💍:
oh u want me to leave?

kiari:
imma be right there

i turned off all the lights in my room and slowly crept out the door. koki (kiaris dog who hasn't been mentioned in a grip lmfao) was peacefully sleeping on top of the couch, meaning i didn't have to take her with me.

i slowly crept over to nick's new tesla. he had he door opened for me already, what a gentleman wow.

i got in the car and closed the door and eagerly started making out with nick.

after a few minutes, he pulled away.

"someone's eager to see daddy" he smirked

he wasn't wrong but i still rolled my eyes.
"you ain't daddy, fuck you mean?" i asked
"then what am i? papi?"
"neither. ew"

he shrugged. "ion know why you putting up this front kiki, i guess you don't wanna know what i got you"

"what'd you get me?" i asked, excitedly.
"nah cause you wanna play" he said
"i'm sorry baby" i said, and i went over to kiss his cheek, but he pushed me away.
"baby? that's not my name"

i rolled my eyes. "daddy"

"aight. look" he reached over to the back of the car and pulled a strawberry milkshake from mcdonald's.

"awww" i said, smiling. "you remembered"
"yessir baby" he said "you still taste like strawberries"

i blushed.

"listen kiari, ever since we started dating, we haven't really talked about us"
"what about us?" i asked, with a mouthful of milkshake.

"well i think that when people start dating, they usually talk about boarders and stuff"

"oh" i shrugged "let's talk about it"

he stayed silent for a few moments as he stared at me. then, he blared out laughing.

"what" i asked confused as hell.

"you just so cute" he said, moving his dreads out of his way.

his comment made me blush for a bit, but then i just wanted to get back to business.

"so what rules you wanna set?" i asked
"they not really rules, they more like boundaries to keep this working. my first one is that i want you to know that sometimes i wanna keep to myself for a few hours. i mad introverted at times, you know?"

"yea, i know" i said. i used to hate when he did that shit. but i couldn't protest now, i just wanted this to work. "how do i know when you're getting your alone time or if you're out cheating on me and shit"

he frowned. maybe i shouldn't have said that, ooos?

"kiari, i know i'm not the most trustworthy person ever, but i would never cheat on you. one, because you're the most perfect girl out there, i don't want want nobody else. and two, because i respect you too much for that."

"okay, nice to know" i said "is it my turn?"
he nodded
"ok well, the only thing that i wanted to say is that i just want us to have good communication. the reason why we didn't work the first time we tried this was because we didn't communicate. you didn't tell me shit and i assumed shit without asking and that and broke us apart"

he stared at his steering wheel long and hard as i said this. i waited for him to say something back.

"you right kiari, i promise i'm gonna tell you everything" he said, as he stuck out his pinky finger. i linked my pinky finger with his and we both made the promise to ourselves.

"is that all?" he asks. i nod. "that was it for me too mama, now i wanna show you this song i wrote while i was gone and shit"

i stared at his cute ass as he went through his phone looking for the song, when he played it, he didn't stop smiling.

bounce out baby come and show me you gon ride fo' me. don't need no average chick just want one who gon ride fo' me. and when i'm gone my babygirl yeah she gon cry for me. she always keep it hunda, i guarantee you she won't lie to me....

when he song was over, i'm not even gonna front, that shit was mad cute. but all i said to nick was "who told you i was crying over yo ass?"

"kiari, you gonna lie to me? i bet you checked my instagram on the daily"
"HA! you wish" i said, rolling my eyes
"don't worry baby, i'll keep it a hush" he whispered in my face, as he leaned closer and closer, until we were centimeters away.

then, he quickly latched his lips onto mine and we kissed like never before. this went on for a good ten minutes, until nick decided to move me toward his lap. that shit was a troop and mad uncomfortable, but we did it.

here i was now, straddling nick, as he kissed down my neck.

"don't-leave-any-h-hickeys" i panted.

he ignored my pleads and just kept kissing down, until he reached my titties. he pulled my sweater's zipper down and stared hard and long and my boobs inside my bra.

"these jawns beautiful" he said "can i suck them baby?" (we love a king who asks for consent)

i didn't know what was going through my head, so i just nodded. he took my left boob outta my bra and sucked that shit like he was a damn baby or something. i know there was no way he didn't leave a hickey.

nick was about to give some attention to my right boob when i heard barking... coming from my house.

i looked outside of the car and i could see koki staring at me hard.

suddenly, the light in my mom's room turned on.

"oh fuck" i said loudly, and quickly but quietly, ran out that car and crept into the living room.