Chapter 2

2 Years Later

I woke up to my alarm clock. I slammed it down, stopping my self from giving into the temptation of throwing that damn clock out the window. Ever since I lost my brother 2 years ago,I always dream that of that one memory. I live in W/Y/L now. I moved here the day after Y/B/N's death. I didn't tell anyone I was leaving. I guess they figured it out eventually. I live in an apartment alone. I dropped out of school the September before I started High school. I got up from my black covers and stretched.

It's not much but it's more then I had when I first started alone

It's not much but it's more then I had when I first started alone. I've been working in a record store a few blocks down. After working for a while I got enough money to buy a motorcycle.

 After working for a while I got enough money to buy a motorcycle

It's the only thing that gives me joy now. Well that and one other thing. I sorta have what they call a death wish. Of course that's always their last words.

Huh? Who's this they I'm talking about? Oh right I didn't mention of how I'm now a
Vampire Hunter.

Yup I hated my brother doing it but I want revenge.
Anyways

I turned on my radio and the song Detroit Rock City by KISS started to play.
I started to get ready for work. I went to the bathroom and did my business etc. I then put on my small winged eyeliner, and mascara.
After I brushed my H/C hair and got dressed.

 I grabbed the dog tag, put it around my neck and headed off to work

I grabbed the dog tag, put it around my neck and headed off to work. I don't ride my motorcycle all the time. I'm not some lazy ass who can't walk a few blocks. I mean it's not like I'm going to school, I'm getting paid. I can walk a few blocks for some cash.

I was the best employee. Probably since I never asked for a day off due to me needing the money.
My boss Janet always asks me to take a vacation so I can relax. But I always deny.
And for those wondering, no I didn't leave my fucking radio on. I turned it off before I left.

I entered Trebled records and automatically started working.
I have until 10:30pm and it's currently 8:30am.

(Time skip.)

I unlocked my door and went into the apartment. I kept the lights turned off due to me not really caring at the moment. I grabbed a bottle of Coke a Cola and held it in my hand. As I was walking towards my room until.

I quickly grabbed the hand that was about to touch my right shoulder. I flipped them over and slammed them to the ground. I had my Coke safely on the coffee table. I was straddling the person with my hands holding down their wrists tightly. Then I saw him.

"I've always wanted to be in this position with you." He said while smirking

"What the Hell are you doing here?"

"You left without saying good bye." He said again. I got up and grabbed my Coke opening and taking a sip.

"That was the idea."

"But why did you leave?" He asked. I sighed in response and avoided his question with my own. "What are you doing here Alan?"
"I just wanted to see you." He sated. I rolled my eyes. "Oh really? Is that why Edgar is here too?"
"Hi Y/N." I heard Edgar say from behind me. He then made his way beside Alan in front of me.
"Okay now that the Thompson Twins are both in the open. Tell me why you're REALLY here."

(Yes I know the Thompson Twins was a group of three. But the name worked here.)

"We need your help." Edgar said finally helping me out with Info
"Hm." I replied and took a sip.
"Santa Carla has been over run by a gang of Vamps, they are causing too much shit for us to handle."

I shrugged. "What makes you think I can help?" I said. "We know you hunt." Alan said sorta quietly.
I nodded and laughed. "Oh, so you're stalking me now. That's great."

"Y/N please?" Alan said again. Edgar lightly grabbed Alan's arm while sadly whispering. "C'mon bro, she isn't coming."
He then walked out but Alan stayed.

"Carla needs your help Y/N, please consider it."
He then began to walk away.
He stopped just at the door but didn't turn around. "You know when you left, it broke me." He said.
"Well, having you kill Y/B/N broke me."
I heard him sigh again and then he grabbed the door.

I walked to my bedroom, placed my drink on the night stand. I sat on the end of my bed with my hands in my lap. But then fell back with my hands tugging on my hair in stress.
"I thought he finally left.'' I said to myself.