Chapter 4

Y/N POV*

We entered the Frog house with Edgar not letting go of the amateur thing.

"I'm not an amateur."
"Geez Edgar let it go." Alan said.

Edgar sighed and headed upstairs.

"Sorry about him." Alan said.
"Are you actually apologizing? Believe me I'm used to Ed by now."

"I don't think anyone can actually get used to him."  He replied

"I guess you're right about that."
We laughed a bit at that then
There was a little bit of awkward silence.
Luckily he broke it.
"So, um. You still have clothes here from when we were well. And you can stay upstairs in my room. It might be weird for you though. It's just a suggestion, I could sleep on the couch, or you could, or I coul-."

"Woah, Al chill. It's fine if I stay with you. I'm used to it. Plus I'm too tired to wait for a bed." I started to walk upstairs hearing his chuckle as he followed me.

We got to his room, and it didn't change much, he took down all the posters of girls and comic books. It looked more grown up.
"It's different." I said.

"Yeah, I remember of how the girl posters made you uncomfortable so I took them down. And I guess I just grew out of comic posters." He answers. 

"So um your stuff Is in the cabinet." I nodded and walked over to the black wooden cabinet. I pulled out an oversized black t-shirt. And turned to him.

"This was yours remember." 
He nodded. "Um yeah but you liked it so much, I just gave it to you."
I nodded and unbuttoned my shorts and then stopped.
I looked at him again. "Turn around." I said. He did.

I put the shirt on and sat on the bed. I remember being here, sleeping here. My first real kiss was right in this room.
I laid back on the bed and looked to my left. There I saw Alan is his boxers, he was lifting up his shirt over his head.
And damn did he have a nice body.
I bit my lip as I stared at his now 6- pack.
"Like what you see?"
I looked up and saw Alan smirking at me.
"Nope, I'm just shocked. You've gotten so fit."

"Yeah, I mean I worked out before but when you ran off. It really got to me and I started to work out more. I would spend a lot of time on the punching bag and stuff as well."

I didn't want to know I caused so much trouble. I wasn't able to think straight back then.

"Um, goodnight Alan." I said and then turned onto my side with my back facing him.

"Goodnight." I heard him sigh.

"You did this."
"It's all your fault."
"Die."
"You fucking bitch."
"You killed me!"
"You should have been there."
"We were family Y/N."
"YOU'RE A MURDER."

I quickly sat up with a giant gasp for air, like I had just surfaced from water.
"Y/N."
I turned and looked at Alan. He looked at me with eyes of concern.
"What, what happened?" I asked a little bit shaken up from my dream.
"You started crying, and sweating. You were rapidly moving in the bed. Almost like you were trapped."
"Oh." I said quietly trying to get my head back into the game.

I looked over to the clock on Alan's nightstand. It read 7:30am.
I then stretched and crawled out of bed.
"What are you doing." Alan spoke while yawing.
"The shop is supposed to open in a half hour."
Alan rolled over onto his stomach and closed his eyes again.
"We can open up later."
"No no no no no no no."
I said and grabbed his arms. I then pulled him out of the bed causing him to fall hard onto the floor.
"I forgot how commanding you can be." Alan said squinting and holding his head.
"And I forgot how lazy you are."

I then grabbed a few clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

I'm glad these clothes still fit. And the shirt fits better since my breasts came during the summer after what would have been 9th grade.

I put on my dog tag and a cross necklace.
First day back  in Santa Carla.
I looked into the bathroom mirror and took a deep breath.

"Here we go."

******************************************************************************************
Hello, it is the now 21-year-old here to judge what her 16-year-old self wrote.
Thank you, everyone, for reading, and continuing to read this book. It's cringe but the comments make me laugh. This chapter however had a tiny moment in which I am not happy to have written. My dumb teen self didn't know what was wrong with it. I was re-reading the story and hated it so much that I have deleted it now.
That's all, thanks for reading Book Nerds. Love you all <3
******************************************************************************************