Chapter 8

Y/N pov*

I have been ignoring Edgar and Alan ever since I got home last night. I can't let my thirst get out of control or else I might hurt them.
Edgar was just giving me the silent treatment right back and Alan was fucking hurt. He still kept trying to talk to me.

I thought about us a lot. I thought about when I first met him at age 5, I thought about how him and Edgar took care of me when my parents would yell at me. I remembered when Alan first asked me out when we were 13 and when we first kissed at 14. I also remember of how he was a little jealous that it was his first kiss and not mine. Especially since my first kiss was at the park with Edgar when we were 6.

The Frog Bros and I unlocked the doors to the comic store and pushed them open. Sam started rambling on and on about Micheal being a Vampire and stuff.

"The dog chased my mom like the Hounds of Hell from Vampires everywhere." He stated

"We've been aware of some very serious vampire activity in town for a long time." Edgar started.

"Santa Carla has become a haven for the undead." Alan finished.

"As a matter of fact."

"Oh god Edgar don't say your dumbass theory." I said but he completely ignored me.

"We're almost certain that....ghouls and werewolves occupy high positions of City Hall."

I sighed.
"And he said it."

"Kill your brother. You'll feel better." Alan stated and went to the cash with Edgar.
Sam and I followed closely behind. But Sam wasn't letting it go.

"Look guys, my brothers not a blood sucker. It says here that if you kill the head vampire all half vampires will return to normal. Guys, if my brothers a vampire, Believe me, he's only half."

Sam and I stood on one side of the counter and the Frog brothers on the other side.
I want to know who the head Vampire is. I could help Laddie and Star.

"Does your brother know who the head Vampire is?" I asked.

Sam shook his head. "No, i don't think so."

Edgar then spoke 🙄

"Then you'll have to kill him.... and if you don't..." he gestured to Alan and I "we will."

I could tell Sam was thinking of a way to change the boys minds.

"This all started when my mom got a job at Max's video store. Max never comes in till it's after dark. The dog that chased my mom this morning was his. And listen to this."

We all looked at each other then back to Sam.

"Vampires require a daytime protector, a guardian....to watch over them as they sleep. Fierce dogs the hounds of Hell are often employed for this purpose."

"No shit." Ed said. I rolled my eyes and replied to Sam.
"So what?" I asked

"So what if my mom is dating the head Vampire? You could nail him and save Santa Carla. Truth, Justice, and the American way triumphs. Thanks to you three." He finished.

The three of us gave each other a look and a nod.

"We'll check out Max." Edgar finally said.

Edgar and Sam walked off working on a plan. I was going to follow them but was held back.
Alan had grabbed my wrist.
I turned half way to look at him.

"Y/n, why do you keep avoiding me."

"I'm not avoiding you, I'm just stressed about the plan and everything."

I started to walk away but I was pulled back. A lot faster and roughly.
I was quickly flung right infront of him. His hands gripped my arms roughly and our faces were only inches apart.

"You can't lie to me. Y/n, tell me what's going on."

"I can't." I whispered and looked down at the ground.
He placed one hand on my cheek and moved my head to look back at him.
He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back right away. After the light kiss we both pulled away, letting go of each other. We each picked up some things that were miss placed on the counter. Then looked at each other for 3 seconds.
Then we quickly dropped everything in our hands and smashed our lips together.
It was heated and extremely passionate. All the feelings we had hidden for the past few years came back like a crashing wave on the shore line.
His hands moved down to my waist and gripped my hips, pushing me against his body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gripped his hair making him groan. I felt him bit my lip and slide his tongue in my mouth.
Our tongues roughly battled for dominance.
He slammed me against the counter. And I gripped his his shirt in an impossible attempt to move us closer together. He moved his lips from mine to the side of my face and down to my neck. I sighed in pleasure and closed my eyes, when his lips touched my neck.
"Alan." I sighed and put my head back.
He moved his hands down to my ass.
He Began to bite and suck on my neck.
"We should probably take this upstairs." He stated.
"N-no,no." I tried to say.
He slid his hands from my ass to the front of my stomach and then slid them up my shirt.
"What?" He asked. Never stoping.
"St-stop." I said.
"Hmmm, Why baby?" He said still continuing.
"I can't!" I yelled and pushed him off of me.
I walked to the other side of the room and he stayed in the same place. Catching his breath.
"What's going on?" He asked once again. Seeming quite confused.

"I just- I can't." I said. I hate that I'm like this, I wanted to continue. But I can't risk hurting him.
He walked closer to me. "I don't get it, I thought-."
"You thought wrong." I Interrupted and put my hand up to stop him.

I left to go find Sam and Edgar. Leaving Alan by himself.