Chapter 12

Sam POV*

Mike and I were knocked to the ground by some brunette that was only wearing a jacket on the top half of him.
Micheal was completely out cold. I kept trying to wake him up.
"Mike, Mike, come on Micheal." I kept saying
After realizing he was knocked out and will be for awhile, I crawled across the floor to a fallen lamp and turned it on. So I could at least see the room.
All the sudden I was grabbed and brought into the air.
His long fingernails were so close to my eyes I thought he was going to scratch them out. All I could see past those nails were the sharp white fangs coming from the flying brunette.
I reached into my pocket as I continued to scream and pulled out my water gun. Squirting the holy water in the vampires eyes. Hopefully.
I was dropped and fell on the couch. At the sight of the now blinded vampire I ran over and grabbed the bow and arrow.
I looked over as I was setting it up and noticed that not only the brunette was pissed but he could see once again.  He quickly flew toward me but I shot the arrow making him fall face first Into the wooden floor.

I caught my breath and took two steps forward only to be stopped again by the sight of the fucking vampire getting up off the ground with a chuckle.
He glared at me.
"You missed, sucker." He claimed
"Only once pal." I said. And shot the arrow once again making him fly backwards right into the stereo. He was getting cooked with the song good times by INXS and Jimmy Barnes played.  He later exploded with his hand landing only a few feet away from where I ran beside a now awake Micheal.
"Death by stereo." I smirked.

Micheal pulled me up and we charged upstairs but Micheal got held back.

I ran into his room to be jump scared by Alan and Edgar with their water guns aimed at me.
"Hey,it's me." I told them with a big smile on my face.
"Are you okay?" Edgar asked.
"I nailed one downstairs with a bow and arrow." I said
"Alright samo." Alan said and nudged me as we continued to whisper.
The three of us stood in a semi circle.
"We trashed the one that looked like twisted sister." Edgar said really happy.
"Totally annihilated his night stalking ass!" Alan said again. The way he acts and a few things he says it's not surprising that him and y/n are perfect together. But Edgar ruined Alans happiness by mentioning one thing.
"Nanook helped a little." He said

"Death to all vampires." Alan said again
"Maximum body count. We are awesome monster bashers."
"The meanest."
"The baddest."
We put our hands in a pile and did a rock symbol. Our joy was interrupted one second later by a mattress being ripped open and a vampire screaming like crazy.
The three of us fell back yelling. The kid then climbed out and ran over to the door but also stepping on Alan's stomach while he ran.
"Holy shit, it's the attack of Eddie Munster." Alan said.
"Get him." Edgar yelled and we charged for the kid when the door was opened rapidly by both Star and y/n protecting the kid.

"Stop! Get away from him!"
"Just get away from him!"
"He's just a little boy." Y/n said and we saw the kid try to break through behind her arm.
'Why isn't he going after y/n?' I thought.

Then we heard a loud bang. Y/n ran out the door but star stayed making sure we wouldn't hurt the young vampire.

Y/n POV*

I knew Star could take care of Laddie by herself so I ran downstairs to see what that sound was.
I ran downstairs to see a vampire David and Micheal fighting. Micheal almost got David but he was too strong and switched their places. Mike was almost stabbed by antlers behind him but he put his hands up and gripped the door way.
Seeing Micheal like this was getting me mad. If Mike dies David won't come after me. He'll come after Sam, Edgar, Star, Alan, and Laddie.
That pissed me off the most.
He already took Laddie away from his family and his own child hood I won't let him kill the poor kid.
I suddenly felt different. my vision was more fierce. I used my tongue and felt my now fangs.
I smirked.

"Stop fighting me Micheal, join us." I heard David say to Mike.
"Never." He replied.
"It's too late. My blood is in your veins." He said one last time.

"So is mine!" I screamed and
flew over to David pushing him off of Micheal and stabbing him with the antlers .
Mike and I looked at each other then back at the slowly dying David.

After he died Star came running down. She saw David and stood in shock.
more steps were heard and Mike pulled Star in front of him so the others won't see his face.
I turned my back to them.

"Get away Sam." Mike said.
"Mike, what's wrong?"
"I said get away."

I felt a presence behind me

"Y/n?"
"Alan, don't look at me."
"That's where you went that one night, that's how Mike knew you." He said and I stayed quiet.
"I'm sorry." I said.
It was silent I thought he was mad at me until I was pulled into his arms. In a strong loving hug.
"I still love you y/n. You think a little accident like this will change that?" He laughed and I smiled.

"Wait hold on. I don't understand. You destroyed the head Vampire." Edgar said.

"No we didn't, I'm still like this." I said and gestured to my face causing Alan to kiss my forehead and place his head on top of mine.

"She's right, I don't feel any different." Star agreed.
"Then there's still one more." I heard Sam state the obvious.