Chapter 10

Y/n pov*

After trying to sleep but failing the phone rang. I grabbed it before the boys woke up.

"Hello?"
"Y/n ?" Sam said
"No,it's Madonna." I replied sarcastically causing him to laugh on the other line. He stopped though when I heard Micheal in the back telling Sam to focus.

"y/n I need you and the Frogs to come over tomorrow. Micheal is going to show us the gangs hideout." Sam explained

Shit. Micheal is gonna say something about me.

"Um, sure. We will see you tomorrow in the afternoon."

"Okay see you then." He replied and then hung up.

I got dressed and was hyperventilating a little bit.

I'm in deep vampire shit now.

(Time skip)

Edgar,Alan and I showed up at Sam's house. Right away Sam let us in and without hesitation the boys started asking questions.

"Okay. Where's Nosferatu?"

"Who?"

"The prince of darkness."

"Night crawler, The blood sucker."

"El Vampiro."

"Micheal." I said to clear things up for Sam.

He nodded then shouted through out the house
"Mike they're here!"

Micheal came running downstairs and right away Edgar and Alan started glaring at him. Micheal saw me.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" 

"Hey, mike." I said.

Sam and the brothers looked confused. So Alan spoke up.
"You two know each other? How?"
Right away before Mike could say anything I answered.
"We almost hit each other with our bikes one time."
Luckily the boys bought it and we headed out to the car.
I held the door for Sam and the Frogs but stopped Micheal before he left.

I gripped his arm and pulled him down so I could glare at him. Straight in the eye.
"If you say anything about me. I will not hesitate to make you my first kill." I said and then left. Leaving a scared Micheal.

We all hopped into the car. Micheal driving, Sam beside him and me in between the brothers in the back.

As we were driving off We saw Sam's grandpa in the yard placing up a log that was really sharp at the end.

"Hey Grandpa, Okay if we borrow your car!?"
After saying that he did a quick wave and sat down without getting an actual answer.

Micheal took us to the hospital hideout.
Edgar and Alan hopped out and started a weapons check. I just stood there looking at the idiots. Then I heard Micheal talking to Sam.