chapter three.

CHAPTER THREE
"HOW TO STEAL A MINI FRIDGE"

   "IS THERE A BEDTIME?" PIPER ASKED, but it was slightly muffled because she was brushing her teeth

but it was slightly muffled because she was brushing her teeth. she looked out at gil who was laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"i don't think so, why?"

"because if alexis comes to our cabin telling us its 'lights out' i will choke her." gil laughed, and piper eyed the sodas and snacks on the bed. "how do you manage to hide that stuff when the counselors come around?"

"i shove it in my bag and put it behind the cabin," gil explained, flicking the light switch near his bed. the lights flickered on, off, on, off, until piper shot him a look.

"stop it!"

"sorry, ADHD." piper nodded, and went back into the bathroom to rinse her mouth and toothbrush. she shoved her toothbrush back into the cabinet, and grabbed her melatonin.

she popped one in her mouth and swallowed, wincing at the feeling of the pill forcing its way down its throat.

the sleeping pill rarely worked, but she took it every night just in case.

piper walked out of the bathroom and flopped onto her bed.

"don't get too comfy!" gil commanded, and swung his legs over the side of his bed and stood up. "we're gonna steal a mini fridge." piper shot up into a seated position and looked towards him excitedly.

"seriously? from where?" she asked, standing up.

"say seriously again," gil spoke, and she said it again. "i don't know if i've said this before, but i love your accent. makes me feel like i'm in a james bond movie," gil paused and pulled a black sweatshirt over his head. "but the mini fridge is in a back room in the dining hall. i snuck back there after dinner one time. theres some pretty cool stuff. they've got a pool table, and a soda machine, and all of that cool shit. it's like a hangout for the counselors, its where they go on their breaks. all we gotta do is take the fridge." piper nodded and pulled a sweatshirt on too.

"turn around."

"what for?" gil asked, and piper motioned to herself.

"i have to change my pants." he nodded and turned around, and piper pulled a pair of pants from her section of the closet. there were four shelves, and they decided they would get half of each. there were also two dressers that counted as night stands, and they separated gil and pipers beds.