chapter five.

CHAPTER FIVE
"PIZZA & GREEN BEANS"

   "HE WAS BEING A PERV," PIPER answered to the counselors previous question of 'why did you kick max in the balls

   "HE WAS BEING A PERV," PIPER answered to the counselors previous question of 'why did you kick max in the balls.'

"that's no excuse," the counselor, who was named warren, reprimanded her.

"it is too an excuse, he was making me feel uncomfortable. i thought that this camp was supposed to make me
feel safe!" she watched a look of guilt wash over warrens face and she suppressed a smile.

"okay, okay i'm sorry. just, deal with it better next time," he pinched the bridge of his nose and piper felt triumph rush over her. she had realized over the years if you pulled the 'i don't feel safe' card with grown men, they get uncomfortable.

she had lied, she did feel safe. she had gil.

"thank you, warren. now i'm gonna head out. i have some fun games to play!" she sarcastically exclaimed. she pushed the chair back with her feet, making warren grimace at the high pitched squeaking noise the chair made when it scraped against the wooden floor. she left the room quickly, and ran towards where her group was.

"HOLY SHIT, PIPE!" GIL
exclaimed, giving the blonde a high-five once the groups got together again.

"all i did was kick him in the balls," piper scoffed, hiding her pride. the campers all began to walk towards the dining hall for lunch, and the boy and girl followed.

gil raised his eyebrows and bit back a laugh. "i hear he threw up in the wellness cabin."

"holy shit! thats awesome!" piper giggled.

"say awesome again."

"awesome." gil smiled cheekily and piper shoved him playfully.

a few minutes later, the pair was seated at a table in the far corner, laughing and throwing green beans at each other.

"tell me, doroha. do you think that green beans and pizza is a good mix?" gil asked, eyeing his tray.

"not sure. i say you try it," piper suggested, taking a drink of water.

"okay, okay. if you insist, m'lady." gil took a bite of his pizza, then shoved two green beans in his mouth. piper watched with glee as his expression turned to disgust, and began cackling when he spit it out onto the floor. "that was disgusting, pipe! how dare you tell me to try it!" piper gasped for breath and he sent her a glare.

"fucking," she wheezed. "idiot!"

"you'd like to fuck this idiot."

"would not!" she retorted, and gil stuck his tongue out at her. she stared at him before bursting into laughter, and this time gil joined her.

but they were soon interrupted by a girls voice.

"is this seat taken?" she asked gil, motioning to the seat right next to him.

"nope, 's not," he smiled, showing off chewed food in his mouth. piper rolled her eyes. the girl smiled widely at gil before sitting down next to him, pushing her chest out.

"my names annie. whats yours?" she giggled, twirling her hair and chomping her gum obnoxiously.

"its gil. and that lovely lady behind you is piper." annie turned back to look at piper, and the blonde watched as sierras eyes narrowed. she ignored piper and turned back to talk to gil.

"so you're like, super hot. and i was wondering-" annie started, but gil lowered his eyebrows.

"i said, and that lovely lady is piper." piper smiled softly at his words.

"so what?" annie asked.

"my doroha deserves some recognition, annie." annie scoffed and turned to face piper again.

"hi piper, my name is annie."

"do you stuff your bra?" piper asked, and annie's face reddened.

"what- i- no! of course not! these are all real-"

"no they're not. the extra padding is falling out." gil stifled a laugh as annie glanced down at her chest, and her cheeks turned an even brighter shade of red. piper smirked as annie jumped up and ran towards the bathrooms.

the girl and boy made eye contact, and broke into a fit of laughter.

"'these are real!'" gil imitated, and piper giggled.

"that was fucking priceless!  i wish i could have taken a picture of her god damned face. i would frame it and hang it between our beds," piper smirked, and gil shook his head.

"you are positively, no doubt, a fucking bitch." piper smirked at his words. "but i like it."

"why thank you, good sir. i try my hardest."

"say hardest again."

"hardest."

PIPER SAT ON THEIR BATHROOM sink, and gil closed the toilet before sitting down. he pulled out two cigarettes and handed one to piper, and pressed one between his pink lips. he brought out his lighter and lit his, then piper held hers out so he could light hers too.

piper took a long drag and leaned up against the bathroom mirror, sighing softly.

"doroha, guess what i found today." piper glanced at gil, who was looking at her expectingly.

"annie's long gone virginity?" gil snorted at pipers words, but shook his head.

"close, but no. its an old play set. its like hidden in the woods. i found it when i snuck away from the group." pipers eyes widened.

"is that our new smoking spot?"

"i thought you liked smoking in the small bathroom with me, doroha. i for one enjoy it. its cozy."

"well, you fucker, i like it too. but we have a smaller chance of getting caught there," piper explained, rolling her eyes.

"you have a good point, pipe." he took one last drag before standing up, and lifting the toilet seat and dropping the cigarette butt in it. piper did the same, and reached her foot out to flush them down.

"come on, gil. we have an abandoned park to fuck up!"

•••