; four ;

What do you usually do after a hot sex? I mean we've had sex before but never this hot and we had never felt this awkward after a sex – well I know I feel the awkwardness flying in the air. I don't know about Donghun but I was more than sure he had been avoiding any eye contact with me ever since we came out from the shower earlier.

I went straight into my room after we were 'done' and Donghun stayed in his. It's not that we don't want to share our room but we believe that it's better for us to have our own space. Though we spent most of our nights in Donghun's room, there are times when we feel like being alone, so we decided to have a room to ourselves.

Anyway, back to the main topic, what do we do after a shower sex? I know people usually have a cuddle session of sorts after a sex, well we did, but you don't cuddle in the shower after a shower sex, do you?

I stayed in my room for as long as I could remember and there were just too many stuffs went on in my head. I ran my fingers on the name on my back, the feeling of Donghun's kisses still lingered on that exact spot.

Is this the reason why he avoided me? Because he saw the name? I knew things would turn out bad once we found out the names, but I didn't expect it to be this fast. I mean it had been a while since I found out that it was not my name on his skin, but I was never the one to avoid him or anything.

Because a name is a name and as long as I love him, and he loves me then nothing else matter.

But I don't want to blame him, so I thought it was just the sudden hot moment we had that made him the way he was. I decided to brush off all thoughts from my head and headed out.

Donghun offered to make me dinner as a sign of apology for lying to me about Sua. I could've said "no you don't have to apologize, you did nothing wrong" but I can't just simply say no to food, can I?

Donghun was cutting some vegetables or whatever the hell he was doing in the kitchen when a question popped up in my head. "Have you told that girl Sua that you will partner with her?" I asked casually while lying down on the couch, watching some show, I don't even remember what it was. It was silent for a while, he stopped doing whatever he was doing before, the air was quite intense but luckily it didn't last for long.

It took him a few seconds to answer. "Can we please not talk about her right now?" "Well, we can't not talk about her forever." I then got up and sit on the couch so that he could see my face.

"I thought you said you would do it for me." He let out a soft sigh "Yes, I will. But not tonight. Probably tomorrow... or never." His voice getting slower as the sentence went by.

"Fine, tell her tomorrow then. I hope you won't lie to me... again." I said as I lied back down on the couch.

The dinner went on normally, except for the part where Donghun couldn't stop asking me if I was okay and if I was still mad which I kept on replying with a smile and a simple "I'm fine."

We were watching some show after dinner when Donghun asked a question I never thought he would ever ask. "So do you know any 'Im Soeun'?" His eyes were still focusing on the tv. Well, sure he was not focused at all but let's just pretend we don't know that.

I know Donghun was not the type to just talk about this soulmate thing out of nowhere. He never talked about his no matter how hard I pushed him to talk about it, so yes it was very unexpected of him to ask that question.

"So it's Im Soeun?" I asked, trying to sound as cool as I could. "Don't tell me you haven't seen it." He questioned, this time with an extremely judging look plastered on his face.

"First of all, it was on my back so it was pretty impossible for me to look at it on my own and second of all, even if I could see it, I wouldn't and if in any case I accidentally see it, I will never bother to make sense of the name because I don't care. I just don't fucking care." I replied, eyes staring straight into his soul.

It was like an automatic reaction, he suddenly cupped my face and closed the gap between us as he gave me his signature, addicting kiss. "I love you, and it will always be you." He said as soon as we pulled apart.

I decided to sleep with Donghun that night, I just felt like I wanted to be with him, I wanted to spend as much time as I could with him, I felt like if I didn't hold onto him then he'll be gone once I wake up in the morning.

His arms were wrapped around me in a very protective way while my hands playing his fingers. I could feel his breath at the back of my neck and his lips planted soft kissed on the skin.

He slowly moved lower from my neck and the next thing I knew a soft kiss was planted on my back, right on the name that was carved on my skin a few hours earlier. Normally I would enjoy it but not that night. I jumped at the burning sensation I felt from the kiss, escaping from his embrace and sit up straight on the bed.

My fingers almost immediately found their way to the burning part of the skin and slowly tracing it, flinched when the skin of my fingers touched the name. "You okay?" Donghun asked while hand slowly caressing my thigh. I put my hand on both side before changing my position to face him.

"How much do you know about the name?" I looked at him dead in the eyes. He got up and sat in front of me, eyes not leaving mine for a second.

"Does it burn? The scar?" His fingers found their way to mine and quietly playing with them, which in some ways was very soothing. I softly nodded which he sighed as a reply.

"What does that mean?"

"Okay, I don't really know much about this but from what I heard, if you feel a sting or if the scar burns, it means that your soulmate is hurting, or something bad is happening to them."

My head was spinning as I was trying to process the new information. The fact that someone who is connected with me by the soul is hurting somewhat pains me, though I don't even know who she is.

"Have you ever felt a burn?" He nodded to my question.

"She got involved in a car crash a few months ago." His voice was almost like a whisper.

I slowly intertwined our fingers and his lips stretched into a forced smile.

"I may not know a lot about this thing but I know how attached we are to our soulmates. They're in our souls. Heck, some even say they ARE our souls so whether you like it or not, you will feel their pain. I don't even know who this Soeun is yet I feel bad knowing that she's hurting so the fact that you know Sua, see her everyday and knowing that she was made for you must hurt you, not only your skin but your heart, when you found out her life was at risk."

Donghun was silent the whole time, his eyes were everywhere but me. I could clearly see he was holding back his tears, trying so hard to not show how much he cared about his soulmate.

Well, I didn't know how much he cared but like I said, we have no choice but to feel things for our soulmate, including worrying and caring about them, so he definitely cared about Sua, at least a little.