; seventeen ;

A few weeks passed and I still wasn't ready to talk to neither Donghun nor Sua. I avoided going near their faculty or Sua's housing area, knowing Donghun had moved in with her.

I spent most of my time finishing my assignments or with Yuchan and his friend Byeongkwan who came to the house every once in a while.

Yuchan decided that he wanted to work instead of just sitting around in the house mainly because he can't survive without human interaction.

He loves being around people so sitting alone is the house is not the best thing in his life.

I swung the door open, greeted by the darkness of the place I called home. Yuchan had started working in a convenience store near our apartment so I was left alone on my own in the house most of the time.

I went straight into my room, took a shower and put in my nightwear.

I was waiting for my instant noodle in the microwave to be ready when the front door was swung open, revealing an exhausted Kang Yuchan.

A smile crept up my lips as I watched him dragging himself inside the house.

"How's work?" I asked, seeing by his respond, snapping his head towards me showed that he didn't even realise I was there in the first place.

His eyes lit up when he saw me and almost immediately his tiredness was washed away.

"It was great. I mean my boss is not the best but I met a lot of nice people it's amazing. Some of them even live in this apartment building."

He blabbered happily. It felt good seeing him happy. This is why people love being around Yuchan, he always radiates good energy to the people around him and making everyone's bad day better.

This is also why I didn't mind him staying with me after the... break up. He can help me get my mind off things.

He tossed his stuffs on the kitchen table and immediately walked over to me, still talking about some events that happened earlier at work.

"Oh oh by the way there's this one girl she's super cute judging by her uniform she's definitely a high school student I think she's a senior and because there was no one in the store when she was there so we talked a lot. She told me she used to work at the store during school holiday and the boss was the worst he bullies the workers a lot but he pays us a lot so it's not really a problem I guess. But shit!"

He suddenly exclaimed in the middle of the story-telling. I was about to shove the noodles in my mouth but stopped halfway.

"what?" I asked, half curious and half annoyed.

"I forgot to ask her name." He pouted, as he slumped his shoulders dramatically.

"You're dumb." I added, monotone, before continued shoving the noodles into my mouth.

"Thanks for reminding." He replied sarcastically before excused himself to his room to clean himself.

I sighed thinking of the possibility of Yuchan falling in love or having a serious relationship before knowing his soulmate.

I didn't want him to fall in love with the wrong person and ending up like me. He's too pure for a painful heartbreak.

I quickly finish my noodles and went inside my room to finish what was left of my assignments. Our final examinations are coming and there were just too many assignments and projects to be done in a short time so I was extremely busy finishing everything as well as preparing myself for the examination.

I guess it's a good thing since they kept me distracted from the stuffs that had been happening the past few weeks.

The whole week passed like a wind so I was thankful it was weekend again.

Yuchan told me he only works on weekdays since the weekend shifts were full because most high school students work at the store as a part-time worker for extra cash.

So I was looking forward to spend the day with him, maybe go to the beach or something since I wanted to do some activities to relax my mind. But I was disappointed when I saw him came out of his room fully dressed with the biggest grin on his face.

"Moooorrrrniiiingggg" he sang. I glared him death in the eyes.

"Oops someone's not in the mood I guess." He said, taking a seat right across from me.

"I thought you said you only work on weekdays. And don't tell me it's a date, i'm ready to give you a blue eye."

He laughed at my words before taking a bite of his pancake.

"I wish it is." He replied, pouting, faking a sad face.

"Where you going then?" I asked, adding another pancake on my plate.

"Oh there's this one lady in the store asked if I want to join a support group in her organization as a volunteer and I said yes. She told me to come every weekend since I don't have work on weekend."

"What the hell you can't just simply say yes to someone you barely know. It might be a scam for all you know."

"Relax, I've made some research on the organization and it's legit. They held some of the biggest events for people with mental illnesses around Seoul. You should come too, it'll be great. You can meet new people." He said excitedly.

I made a disgusted face, "no thanks." I just hate being around people, especially when I don't know them.

"I prefer to just stay home, thank you so much." I said, bowing to him before took my plate to the sink and did the dishes.

"Suits yourself. I gotta run now. Bye!" He got up and immediately ran out, not even caring to put the plate in the sink.

"You little devil! Wash your own plate!"

"Do it for me please. I love you!" He shouted and the sound of the door closing following right after.

I shook my head, this kid is really a headache. I chuckled to myself before cleaning his plate from the table and finished the dishes.

I then spent the whole morning cleaning every corner of the house, except for Donghun's room.

Yuchan and I both decided that it's better to just leave the room as it was.

We never touch anything in the room ever since he left and just kept the door locked all the time.