; nineteen ;

I ate slowly and finished everything right when the clock struck 5pm so we immediately walked out of the store once Yuchan changed his shirt.

“You still going to the support group thing tomorrow?” I asked before opening the driver door of the car and Yuchan did the same on the passenger side.

We got into the car and I started the engine.

“Yup, gotta meet all my favourite people.” He closed his eyes, smile reaching his eyes and his shoulder were lifted in a cute way.

“I thought I'm your favourite?” I asked, fake pouting.

“Shut up your my favouritest.”

“That’s not even a word dumbass.” I laughed as I turned the steering wheel and drive off onto the main road.

“Well it is now thanks to the oh-what-a-genius Kang Yuchan, the legend of this generation.”

I made a disgusted face at his claim before asked, “I don’t feel like making dinner today so choose hamburger or pizza?”

“Oh my God pizza please I haven’t had pizza in years.” He then dramatically run his tongue over his lips deliciously.

“Stop being a dramatic dumbass you just had pizza last week.”

“Let a man be dramatic! Geez”

“You're not even a man, you're a baby.” I retorted and he punched my arm lightly for calling him a baby.

I drove to one of my favourite pizza places in Seoul, ate faster than a running cheetah per mile and went back home straight away.

Yuchan threw himself on the couch as soon as he entered the house. “Wow, that was a long day.” He exclaimed to himself.

I sat across him and turned the TV on, that was showing some dramas I never even bother to keep updated with.

“Oh yea, by the way I’ve wanted to ask you.” He asked, getting up.

“What?” I asked, eyes still focusing on the TV.

“Have you felt the scar burns or hurts lately?” I turned to look at him and saw his eyes burned into mine.

“Every now and then yes. I mean it's not as often and not as painful as before.”

“As before?”

“As before the night I told you about, when I was sleeping.”

He stayed silent for a few moments, eyes wandering looking for the memory before exclaimed, “ah!! Yes yes I remember that. The one when you were sleeping?”

I nodded, reminiscing the moment myself, it was the most painful burn I've felt after my birthday, when the name first appeared.

I'm still wondering to this day what happened to her. Is she safe? Did someone hurt her?

“Why are you asking?” I asked after a few moments.

“Nothing, just curious. Can’t wait to get my own soulmate’s name.” He shrugged.

“You will regret ever saying that.” I retorted as I turned my focus back on the tv, resting my head on the headrest.

“No, I wont't.” He got up and went into his room, leaving his stuffs on the coffee table.

Why can’t I live like Yuchan? So positive about everything, about life. Always smiling, making people around him happy, literally an angel in human disguise.

I mentally sighed at the thought, I would never be half as good as he is.

My thoughts were cut by the incoming notification on Yuchan's phone. I peeked on the lit up screen and my heart dropped.

“What the fuck?!” I shouted-whispered before picked up the phone to look closely.

My hands were shaking as I read the name on the screen for the millionth times.

Support group Soeun

What the actual fuck! I didn’t even bother to read the text as I was trying to get my head around the fact that my little brother is texting a girl who was possibly my... Soulmate.

And the fact that she's in his support group?

Is she a volunteer? My head went blank when the thought hit my head, is she one of the...

The sound of Yuchan's room door opening startled me. I imediately put his phone on the table and laid back down on the couch, acting as normal as I could.

He casually sat on the couch that he was sitting earlier, totally unaware of what I saw on his phone, and took his phone from the table.

I bit my lip, stopping myself from saying something stupid but that didn’t last long.

“So... How many people are there in the support group altogether?” I asked, acting nonchalant.

He snapped his head to my direction, playfully raised his brow at me.

“Suddenly interested?” He smirked.

“Just... I'm bored to death because you're always outside working or volunteering. I wanna spend more time with you.” I pouted, making an annoying baby sounds, even my own ears hurt at the sound I made.

“You’re disgusting the shit out of me. Fucking stop!” He laughed as he threw a pillow at me.

I dodged it and sticking my tongue out at him.

“You wanna come tomorrow?”

“Can I?” I asked carefully, didn’t want to sound too excited.

“Of course! I told you you're always invited.” He exclaimed excitedly.

“Oh my god I can’t wait to show you off to everyone.” He clapped like a kid.

I shook my head and my head suddenly went off again, specifically to the contact name I saw on Yuchan's phone earlier. Is it really her?

It's not impossible there’s someone else has the same name as her. I wasn’t even sure if her family name is Im.

So many thoughts were running in my head, I didn’t even realise sleepiness taking over me and I fell asleep with her on my mind.

***
Heyyy so yea this chapter is kinda short but I still hope you guys enjoy it.

I just hope to read more of your comments <3

Oh and I know this is kinda late but our Chan baby got into a car crash and I freaked out when I saw the news T^T but luckily he's fine now <3 please give a lot of love and support to the boys