; twenty-one ;

Yuchan then officially started the session and everyone shared their stories, their wellbeings. I feel like I could just simply fit in with these people because of our background stories.

How sad our lives are, how small we matter to people, how simply we are being thrown by them.

The session lasted for at least an hour before everyone excused themselves, went out the room to either go home or have another session and before I knew it, there was only the three of us left in the room, me, Yuchan and the girl.

Yuchan moved to the seat beside her and was having some friendly conversation so I was assuming they were good friends. I took out my phone and my lips twitched into a faint smile as the screen showed a picture of me and Donghun, remembering the event behind the picture.

It was a picture of us during our first vacation together at the beach, he was kissing my cheek. Donghun insisted that we went to a vacation after my stepfather threw me out, "to clean your head and start new" he said.

"You guys are cute." A soft voice spoke beside my ear. I looked up and realised it was just the both of us left in the room.

"Oh, haha." I laughed awkwardly. "thanks." My eyes met her and I felt another electric rush through my veins.

"How long have you guys been together?" she asked, started a conversation. Hmm never thought she would be someone who would start a conversation first.

"Were together." I whispered. Her smile faded and her eyes showed her mixed emotions.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." I smiled, shaking my head and mouthed a soft "it's okay".

"Mind if I ask what happened? It's okay if you don't want answer though, I mean okay you don't have to answer I was just being insensitive and I'm dumb so yea..." I cut her off by chuckling.

"You're so cute." I muttered absentmindedly, inviting a shy smile from her as her eyes wandered everywhere but me.

"We broke up. He fell in love with his soulmate." I smiled bitterly. "I guess soulmates have their own charm to make you fall in love with them." I uttered, more to myself.

"I can't wait to get mine." She said dreamily, hiding her blushing cheeks in her palms.

I chuckled, amused. "I wasn't expecting you to be this cute. You know, judging from your outfit and our first meeting."

She softly bit her lower lips as a shade of pink crept up her cheeks. I smiled at her reaction as I put my phone back in my pocket and laid back on the chair.

"Why are you excited to get your soulmate's name? Do you have someone in mind?" I smirked as her eyes widened at the question.

"Maybe." She whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

"Tell me about him. Is it my brother?" I raised a brow.

"Oh my god no, he's younger than me I mean it's not that I don't like younger guys but I prefer not to I just don't like being the older one in the relationship because I feel like I'll have to be the more responsible and reasonable one which I know I won't do a good job at and plus Yuchan is too good for me he's everything a girl likes and then there's me, the literal definition of travesty I'm-"

"Oh my god okay yes I get it, you're not into my brother. Geez." I cut her off.

"Sorry." She lowered her head again.

I shook my head at her as another smile formed on my lips.

"So tell me about this guy. Is he cute? Okay of course he is. Where did you meet him? And all of those stuffs." I asked.

She raised her shoulder cutely and her eyes wandered off probably playing an image of the guy in her head.

"We met last year before I moved out of the orphanage. He volunteered there and he was super nice to me. And yes, he's cute." She giggled.

I didn't know much about her but she told me during the session earlier that she had lived in the orphanage ever since she was a baby. She moved out last year after her 18th birthday and now living off of her pay from working several jobs from cashier at a supermarket to delivery girl.

"What's his name?"

"Why do you need to know?" She narrowed her eyes.

I shrugged, "I don't know, maybe it's someone I know."

"Promise me you won't tell anyone." She stuck out her pinky finger, waiting for me to accept the deal.

"Oh you can trust me on that one. I don't have any friend to tell about it anyway." I said before taking her pinky finger in mine.

I shivered as our skins touched for the brief moment and I could feel my scar burnt in the most pleasuring way.

***

So it's quite short but this is what I managed to write so far and I'll make sure to write and post more within this one week <3