; twenty-two ;

"His name is Kim Byeongkwan. He's a college student."

"Oh my god you mean Kim Byeongkwan as in Kim Byeongkwan?"

She raised her brow with a weird look, "I literally said his name is Kim Byeongkwan."

"No okay, I mean, I know a Kim Byeongkwan. I don't know if it's the same person but I don't think it's common to find someone with that name." I said, calming down a bit.

"Who is this Byeongkwan you know?"

"He's Yuchan's best friend when we were in Jeju but he moved here to go to college. They haven't seen each other for awhile ever since he moved here but now that Yuchan lives here too so he's been coming to our house quite often lately."

"Oh my god my Kim Byeongkwan is from Jeju." She jumped in her seat.

My lips twitched into a smirk as I raised a brow. "Your Byeongkwan huh?"

Her eyes wandered around like an earthquake as she was looking for a counterattack and once again burying her blushing face in her palms when she found none.

"So did my brother know about you guys?" She shook her head, "I told him to keep it a secret for now."

I was about to tease her when I heard footsteps entering the room followed by a cute giggles of Kang Yuchan.

"Let me guess, you finally found out the girl's name?" His face fell as soon as the question escaped my mouth.

"You know too much about me this is not good for my health." He pouted as he pulled a chair to sit between me and Nc.a.

"So what's her name and how did you find out about it?"

"What girl?" Nc.a asked, just when Yuchan was about to answer my question.

"A girl I met at the store." He answered, grinning from ear to ear. Nc.a nodded and her mouth shaped into an 'o'.

"Her name is Sujeong, she's my age and she's actually living in our apartment building Oh my god!" He told us excitedly.

I raised a brow, "and where did you get all these information?"

"Apparently one of the volunteers here is her sister and she brought Sujeong along today and I talked to her."

"You're so cute. I wanna see this girl, she must be really pretty." Her eyes were glittering as she looked at my brother, looking as excited as he was.

He exaggeratedly pouted and made a sad face at her, "she already went home."

"Aww.. It's okay. I bet you have her number now, you can text her." She replied with a baby voice.

"What kind of kink is this?" I asked, making a gagging face.

I totally forgot I've only met Nc.a so she was probably taken aback by my joke when she turned silence and kept her head low at the remark I made earlier. I immediately realised I made a mistake,

"Oh my god I'm so sorry it was just my idea of being funny. Yuchan is used to it and I totally forgot we just met oh my god I'm sorry I'm sorry." I pleaded, placing my hands on top of hers, ignoring the electricity I felt in my veins when our skins touched.

I glared at Yuchan who was trying so hard to cover his chuckle with his palm.

"I..." I gulped, can people please not stutter at moments like this? It's torturing.

"I can't believe..." here we go oh my god she doesn't wanna be my friend. There goes my chance of having friend other than my brother.

"I can't believe it was too easy for you to read me. Oh my god please don't tell anyone about this part of me."

She laughed, holding my hands, imitating my action a few moments ago. The younger boy laughed loudly, almost falling off his chair by doing so.

"Fuck you okay! Both of you!" I glanced sharply to both of them, pulling my hands from her grip.

"I thought I just blew my only chance to make my first friend in life."

"Oh so we're already in the cursing each other kind of relationship now? Well, this is fun." She said in between her laugh.

I huffed an exaggerated sigh and laid back on the chair's rest.

"So.. Baby kink huh?" I raised my brow playfully.

"Shut up dumbass. It was a joke." She slapped my arm which invited a fit of laughter from the three of us.

We then talked for a few hours before going home. I was glad it wasn't a total waste of my time for going to the session, even though I couldn't meet the Soeun girl Yuchan was texting.

We were sitting in the car silently, on our way home. The windows were rolled down and the nice summer air hit our faces as we were enjoying our ride. Yuchan leaned his head on the window pane.

"Do you like her?" 

***

the few chapters to come will mostly be filler chapters before the real drama so I hope you'll bear with the cringy and dumb stuffs you read >.< hope you guys enjoy this chapter. thank you <3