Bestfriend (KathNiel) 1

Chapter 1

I groaned. "I'm so tired" Daniel and I just finished the final scene of She's Dating The Gangster. It's going to be a big hit. Our fans are super excited for this. They always make me smile, the way they look up for us. They're my everything.

Dj and I have been best friend since we were born. My mom and his mom were best friend too. I guess that's how we became friends? I felt the couch dipped beside me. I look to my left it was Dj he look super tired too. I stood up and grab two water bottle for us to drink on.

"Here" I hand the water bottle. He smiled thanking me. For the whole time we talk, laugh and discussed about the movie.

"The fans are gonna love it" He smiled. I smiled too, "Kath, may gusto sana ako sabihin sayo."He said messing his hair. I look at him. "Uh, what is it?"

The room got quiet. "Uh hm uh nothing." He look at the ceiling. I wanted to know but I'll let that sink in. Then it got quiet again.

"Hey guys!"Julia barged in the door. She walks towards hugging both of us.

She sat down beside me and frowned. "Oh julia, anong nayari sayo?"I said concerned.

She cried to my shoulder "He cheated on me, Kyle cheated on me!. Im sorry I didn't listen to you guys, I should have known, heartbreaker pala sya."

"Reresbakan ko yung Kyle na yan!" Dj said. I gave him a glare that *shut up glare* because he wasn't helping. He rolled his eyes. I comforted her

"It's not your fault julia. don't blame yourself. we're always here for you. You'll find someone better. Someone who will turn your world upside down." I cooed at her.

"Yeah! she's right"Dj butted in. She smiled at us, "Thanks guys, I feel so much better!"

Bzz

Bzz

Bzz

Julia and I looked at Dj. He gave us a confuse look then he realiaze it was his phone.

He pick it up and all I heard was.

"Sure"

"Hinde pa"

"right now"

"okay then"

"bye"

"Guys! My friend enrique and khalil is coming over to celebrate our movie She's Dating The Gangster." He said.

"Let's clean up a bit"Julia scanned around the room.

Ding

Dong

Ding

"I'll get it!"Julia yelled. Dj and I just sat there. Waiting his friends to come.

I started to worry about Julia. Why is she taking so long???

----

Julia POV

"I'll get it! " I yelled at them. I opened the door and *heart eyes emoji* but that wash away quickly because some girl wrapped around his waist.

"Who are you?" I said looking at everyone else.

"Dj's best friend and who are you?" He looked at me up and down *in disgustful way*. I can tell his a chickboy just by his looks.

"I'm not letting you in, until you tell me your name!" I yelled at him.

"Or you just want my number?" He smirked. Then the people in his back laughed. I glared at them. "Let us in!" he yelled. He push me to the side. "Enrique is the name" He winked. I rolled my eyes. I followed them to the living room and I sat beside Kath.

-

Dj POV

I was still thinking about what happen earlier. I was going to say to Kathryn that I liked her ( along time now) and maybe if I could take her to a date. But I'm afraid. Maybe i'll hold on for now, I'll just tell her the right time.

I looked at Kath, she was the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. Ever since we partnerd on the tv show Growing up she was the person I've laid my eyes to.

Someone cleared their throat. It was Enrique guys and the others. We all did our bro shakes. Then plop down into our seats.

-

Enrique POV

That girl who answered the door earlier was something.

She's like the light to my dark side.

"Omg quenito stop being so cheesy" I told to myself.

Anyways, she was sitting across from me. I gave her winks most of the time she looked up.

"Babyyy! Let's go somewhere quiet." Lily cooed. Her voice annoys me but I keep it cool. Im just using her just to get into her pants. *such a slut*.

"But ba---" I gave her a death glare and she understood. But she just jumped into my lap and kissed me.

I look over at Julia who's now looking down. I heard her say something to Kath. "I have to go to uhm the kitchen." She whispered but i could hear them clearly.

"Be right back guys, I need to drink some water." I told them.

-

Kath POV

Julia has been acting strange this whole time. And so is Enrique. I just shrugged it off. And turn to the girl who her name is Miles. We talk and laugh. I felt Daniel's eyes through me the whole time.

"Cheers"Said Khalil handing up his glass of coke (not wine lol)

"Cheers!" We all said at the same time. I noticed Julia and Enrique weren't back yet.

"Be right back guys"I told them and they nodded. I walk straight to the kitchen and to find them KISSING?!!! I look for something to hide into.

Didn't she know Enrique is a chickboy?! Is she out of her mind?!

I walk quietly back to the living room. Then Enrique and Julia came back. I kept it cool so they didn't know I was there earlier.

Julia sat down beside me smiling.

"We need to talk!" I whispered to her. Julia and I stood up and walk upstairs.

"I've seen it."I lowed my voice.

"What do you mean?"She said.

"Don't act dumb, Julia! I've seen you and Enrique kissed! Don't you know he's a chickboy!"My voice was getting louder.

" I- I WHY DO YOU CARE ANYWAYS?!"She yelled at me.

I slap her in the cheek. "Fuck you"She said pushing me hard. She ran down stairs. And I stayed there. "What have I done!"I told to myself.

- -

A/N: Since i couldn't wait till 20 why now update! lol It's a bit out of place but that's how i'll start the story.xD Please don't hate or judge me bc some parts are 'you know' . ✌ Anyways, If you don't like this story please kindly leave. I'll be updating tomorrow. #KathNiel Bye xo 💋