Bestfriend (KathNiel) 6

Chapter 6

DJ POV

I give up already! She doesn't even seem to care. She's ruthless! I know, she just sees me as her best friend but atleast let her give me a chance! I need to get out of here and clear my mind.

-

"Ah Ah! The pool! Swimming always keeps me calm." (Thank God, Im already am outside! Hallelujah!) I took off my shirt and dive into the water.

I swimmed and swim till I reach to the bottom floor. I don't know why but I belong there. I stayed their for a minute until I needed air.

Should I forgive her?

Should I just forget about it?

Or Ignore her ?

Oh no! Im out of air! I've been here for an hour?! How? I guess it's the thinking.

I swam to the surface and grab my towel.

We have like 10 days left here in Hawaii. And not all my plan isn't seem to work.

What a fool of myself.

Just I was about to head to the elevator. A girl wrapped her arms around me.

"Missed me, babe. Cause I sure did!" I turned around and see a drunk Nicole.

(Okay. Okay. Don't freak out. Nicole is my Ex, Kath knows.)

"W-what are you doing here Nicole?" I said sternly.

"To see you, babe" She batted her lashes.

"Oh. Where's your room?"I asked.

"No where. Just arrived 1 hour ago. I just stop by at this club and there drinks are delicious btw. I got drunk and some nice dude tried helping me get up bcause i was passed out on the couch. So he brought me here and left" She chuckled.

"Hahaha! You can come to my place, If you want?"

"Ikaw talaga! Ofcourse! "She kisses me.

"Ahem!"

We both turn around to face Kath with a curious look.

"Daniel John Ford Padilla! You can look at her but Never speak! Okay." said a voice in my mind.

Oh yeah! I have to ignore her.

I panicked, So I grab Nicole's hand and walk passed her then head inside my room.

"Look, the boys is gonna be here soon and uhm please act normal." pleading her.

"Hm"She nodded.

-

KATH POV

I heard voices outside Dj's room. It sounded like Dj was talking to someone.

It wouldn't hurt to listen, right?

I listened and I heard giggles. It must be a girl he's talking to!

I heard him chuckled. Then the next thing I heard was a sound of kissing?!

Wait wat!

Why am i jealous?

I opened the door to find out who is the girl. It was Nicole!

I hated her. why? When Her and Dj dated, She would always boss me around. I was like a maid to her. Until I had enough with her I fought her and boom!

Dj to the rescue~

I shook my head and focused.

"Ahem!" I coughed

They both turned their heads to look at me.

I watch them for a while. My eyes wondered up to Dj's. I was sorry earlier and I wanted to apologize but I think he's mad.

Daniel suddenly grabbed Nicole's hand and walk past me and headed inside Dj's room.

He didn't even said a word.

He's ignoring me.

That's for sure!

I headed inside my room and waited for the rest of the group arrived home safetly.

-

>> 30 minutes late

"Were here!!!!!" A drunk Miles and Julia banging the door.

I growled. I look at the clock 2:00 AM. Wow! The girls are definately Late.

"You gonna open or what!"yelled Miles.

"Open the door I have to pee!" yelled Julia.

I groaned. "Coming!" I unlocked the door and they stumbled in.

"Omg!" yelled Miles.

"Huh?" I said in confuse

"BathRoom!!!!"she yelled and push me through the side.

"Ewwww!" I yelled.

She just vomitted. I turn to look at Julia she doesn't look too good either. I stand to the side and watch them going back and forth to the bathroom.

After all that vomitting, I could finally sleep.

-

A/N: Sorry took so long to update! ✌️✌️ But yeah, It's here! (: Hope you like it..

And thanks for 6K readers

#KathNiel or #Nicaniel

comment down below or vote.

Oh btw, there is a new story

I've been working on and it's called Falling for my stepbrother (KathNiel). I think you'll love it(; teehee!