Bestfriend (KathNiel) 18

Chapter 18

{Previous}

"Will you forgive me?" He pleaded for my forgiveness. I looked at him "No but a little." He smiled and walked off.

~GOODBYE~
--------

DJ POV

I listened quietly at there conversations. I was just curious it's not bad right? Anyways, there is two days left before we head back to the philippines. I want to spend time with Kath one more time here and I know what the perfect date for it!

Movie date at the Mall! We haven't tried there yet....... Yes!

I dialed kath's number and let it ringed. the second ring she picked up

"Hey, DJ"

"Kath!"

"So what is it, that you called me this late at night?"

I chuckled "sorry. but kath do u want to go movies with me tomorrow"

"sure! what movie"

"big hero 6! and my treat!"

"yes and fine! i won't argue wid you this time!"

"alrighty i win. goodnight kath"

"goodnight"

"hmm"

"hm"

I ended the call both at the same time." I can't wait for tomorrow" I yawned closing my eyes as i drift off to sleep

~THE NEXT MORNING~

"Are your bags packed yet?" Khalil asked checking

"Yep all pack!" Enrique yelled from the bathroom

I groaned with annoyance "Keep it down!"You might probably know now i ain't one of those people who loves morning. Realizing, I have a date today this afternoon with Kath I jumped out to bed glancing at the clock Im kind off running late.

"Why are you in a hurry?"Khalil stopped me by the door making it worst because Im really going to be late?! He looked at me "Im guessing your off to a date. Don't take long we have a flight to catch on. 5'oclock. exactly 5" Man, sometimes I feel like he's my father.

I nodded pushing him out of the way. Now what do I do, oh yeah. I head to Kath's room and knock soon it was open by Julia yawning. "Kath still sleeping." She opened the door wide, guess I ain't the only one. I walked inside and there Kath sleeping peacefully I gently squeeze her Arm which I got punch in the face after. She woke up alarmed then cooled than after but with a little bit embarrass. "Sorry, Im changing now." I watched run to the bathroom.

About 2-5 minutes she walked off the bathroom all dressed and ready to go. We said goodbyes to our parents and off to the mall! I got 2 tickets for Big Hero 6 and sat in the middle row of the seat.

~

"How was it?" I smiled throwing the bag of popcorn

"It was awesome! Hey stay still I want to take a picture of you beside that fountain!" She said happily and took out her phone "SMILE!"

"Tayo naman." I said handing her phone.We took 1-5 snaps and upload it to instagram. We went shopping for clothes after and had a good time joking soon we both headed back to the hotel where all of the group and our parents standing at the lobby with their suitcases ready.

"Don't worry, I packed all of your stuffs!" My mom said throwing me a jacket and a shade.

~

We arrived at the airport of Maui waited for 30 minutes to wait for the plane for Honolulu. Then plane to Honolulu to Manila. We all headed back home and I plopped down my bed about to sleep when My mom barges into my room.

"Get Up! I have an important news!" She demanded I groaned "What is it?" She smiled "Well, we just got back and I thought maybe you could do a concert for your fans. You know 'welcome back DJ' concert?" I thought about it and it was great idea.

"So what do you think?" She smiled with her idea

"That's great! When will it be??" I asked hoping it's not tomorrow but the day after or yada yada

"Good! I schedule it on Thursday so you can have a rest for today and tomorrow and the other day. My boy needs a rest too." She kissed and hugs me.

I grabbed my laptop under my bed and opened it to ooVoo where My friends and I could communicate each other. Calling them they soon accept it.

Julia: What's up Dj

Me: Great!

Kath: why's that?

Me: Im having a concert this thursday! I want you guys to come!

Khalil: Sure anytime bro

Enrique: Im IN! I'll be dancing!

Julia: I'm sorry but I can't come I have a photo shoot on that day (pouts)

Me: Alright Bros! It's okay Julia maybe next time. How about you Kath?

Kath: You kidding? Sure Im coming!

Me: Alright guys, see you all there. Goodnight!!!!

I ended the call and drift off to sleep.