Bestfriend (KathNiel) 21

Chapter 21

Previously••••

"My fault? If you weren't so clumzy then these didn't have to happen! And I have the rights to come here!" Julia replied angrily pointing his chest

"Oh Yeah! Uh. I was not clumzy! The Ladder just wanted to lay down on the floor!" Enrique thinked of a good comeback but it came out funny and DJ & I laughed

"Yeah Right! I---" DJ and I gasped when Enrique interupted
her with an unexpected kiss to cut her off. I blinked a few times waiting for Julia to threw a tantrum but she just stood there frozed the spot she's standing on. Then Julia stormed off so was Enrique then both of their cars on my drive way drove off.

"W. O. W !" DJ stared at
blanked wall in surprise.

~ ~ ~

DJ POV

Days has past by quickly, until the concert came which is now *ahem*today. I'm nervious yet excited to see my lovely fans out there. Grabbing my leather jacket before I got out the house and to the driveway where my baby 'Dodge Challenger' is.

>>30 minutes<<

I arrived at the Arena backstage soon meeting the guys all with there phones on their hands. I didn't have time greet them while the backstage workers walks frantically towards me giving me 'the things I have to put on before I show up the stage' stuff.

{pictures on the side for their outfits} :P

"Good Luck! Bro!" Enrique and Khalil yelled I smiled grabbing Kath's hand into mine. We walked in to the stage hearing the crowd roaring with excitement.

"Hello everyone!"Kath and I spoke to the microphone. Soon the crowd began screaming when the song played "I'll be" I dropped my hands on Kath's waist and we soon move in sync. The song ended and Enrique came in to the view and started dancing "Wiggle" then so on, Quenatics went wild!

Now the spotlight was back to Kath and I, I begin singing 'Simpleng Tulad Mo' the crowd cheered happily. The spotlight focused on me this time, which I began to feel nervious but I felt a hand squeeze on mine knowing already who it was, I calmed down and focus on singing to the end...

"Thank you!" I smiled as I aproaches my fans giving them a high five, a hug, kiss on the cheek and #selfie. The guard walks towards me and whispers "It's time" to my ears.

Oh yeah! remembering that I have a surprise for Kath. I climbed back to the stage which Kath was talking to Khalil. Khalil got the signal and went back backstage and gave me a 'you can do it,bro' nod. Kath faces me blankly and the crowd slowly silents.

I loved Kath so much. I'm willing to protect her with all my heart meeting her was the best thing that ever happened to my life and the yet the most amazing thing is somewhere between laughing for no reason, stupid arguments, and making fun of each other, I fell inlove with my bestfriend

I dropped down to one knee "Kath, will you be my girlfriend?" She teared down with joy

"Y-Yes!" The crowd roared happily some made a 'awwwws' and 'ayiiiiiiiiiiie' and chanted "KaThniel!" "KaThniel!"

"Tita MIN! Narinig nyo po?" I chuckled which she was seating in the front seat. The bodyguard gave her a mic and spoke "Oo, Approved!"

Kath jumps and hugging me to my surprise, I almost dropped the mic. The crowd screamed 'KISS! KISS! KISS ! KISS!' I pulled Kath gently and kissed her spontaneuosly.