Bestfriend (KathNiel) 15

Chapter 15

KATH POV

I haven't seen DJ the whole day. That's funny, the girls had no clue either. So is the guys,Where could they all been?

Julia and Miles were watching this Movie called Expelled It's about this boy who likes or should i say loves to prank but got into trouble by putting gums on every vending machines and was send to the principles office. The principle warned him that he will call his parents because of his behavior but 'Him' try to stop the principle before he could tell the parents by the help of his older brother.

if you know then you know (;

Anyways, I decided to join them and watched the movie through the end. I was tired from all that, a nap would be good. right?

I was about to close my eyes until I heard voices outside the door. I being Kath got up and took a look at 'hole from the door' thingy. It was the guys, I couldn't hear what they are saying but I opened the door and all them stood like they have seen a ghost.

"Uhm Hi.....got to go" Enrique mumbled and headed inside their room.

"Where were you guys?" I narrowed my eyes at the two of them.

"You know..down the block." Khalil replied fidgeting

Liar.

"DJ.. haven't seen you all day. what's up?" I smiled

He stood there quietly. Just looking at each others eyes till His phone vibrated. He smiled and typed whatever it is.

"Who was that?" I asked

"Just a friend." He said quickly

Khalil nudged him and turned to face me "Kath, just met this girl at the club. She's so beautiful! Im inlove already!" He said

"Club...ehh?" I smirked

"Idiot." DJ mumbled himself

"Sorry bro.." He chuckles patting Dj's shoulder and headed inside leaving DJ and I.

"What were you doing at the club?" I asked quietly

"Nothing. just. hanging.out." He replied

"Okay. Just don't screw up again." I said crossing my arms

"I- I wont!" He stuttred and ran inside their room.

---

DJ POV

I can't handle these. Loving two girls at the same time? What the hell. I screwed up again. Patricia is just too beautiful, she has this natural wavy brown hair that stops by her waist and big bright blue eyes like the color of the ocean, so captivating. And Kath is infinity and beyond she has everything I want in her.

"Bro! What do you want for dinner?" Enrique cut me off daydreaming

"Well, what do they have that taste good?" I replied

"Let's just order the same thing." He growled Enrique being enrique.

The doorbell rang and Enrique stood up quickly and get the door walked in the girls we met earlier at the club.

"Come IN." He winked at the girl who wear whatever girl wears.

"DJ ! YO ! YO! Yo!" Patricia jumped on top of me

"Patricia!" I squiled like a girl, who cares

"How you been?" She asked like a mother

"Fine" I mumbled as eating one piece of steak on my plane