Bestfriend (KathNiel) 8

Chapter 8

KATH POV

The Group and I arrived at our hotel. Julia, Miles and I stumbled in our room then discussed about the plan.

"I have a guy friend that lives here." Julia said

"That's it!" Miles replied smiling happily.

"You guys could fake date!" Miles continued.

"Uhm. Be careful though. he's uhm a playboy. He doesn't want a relationship." Julia warned

"That's good! My plan it is!" Miles said.

"Let me call him." Julia smiled.

She turned on the speaker letting us hear there conversation.

"Hey Nathan "

"I need u to do me a favor"

"I want u and my friend to fake date "

"Really?"

"You'll do it?"

"Yes! Thanks I love you and I owe u!"

"Kay Bye!"

Julia and Miles squiled. They looked at me "Get up, were going to the club!"

"What! No!" I yelled at them.

"Come on! I heard Dj and Nicole will be there and Our plan might work." Julia demanded.

"I'll choose what you're going to wear." Miles interupted.

Miles pushed me to go inside the bathroom. I heard running footsteps. Till they called out my name.

"Kath! come out."Julia yelled. I look at the bed where my outfit is laid.

My eyes bulge, "I ain't wearing this! They're going to think I'm a slut." I complained.

"There is a difference between slutty & sexy! Now go change!" Miles yelled. I swear this girl ugh.

I put on the white mini dress with criss cross back straps and my black high heels I brought with me. I took a glance at myself in the mirror, I won't deny but I look good.

I opened the door and The girls were already dress up. Julia was wearing a chest tube rhinestone mini dress and Miles was wearing a simple mini dress. They both look good.

"Let's go?" I said to them. I headed to the door but they blocked me.

"What is it?" I said annoyed. They crossed their arms.

"Your hair and make up!" Miles complained.

I sighed. "I like it simple!"I argued.

"Fine! But please fix your hair!" Miles said.

I sat down on the chair and Miles began curling the bottom of my hair. While she was doing that I applied on my favorite lipstick.

"Finished!" Miles yelled.

"Wow,you look stunning!"Julia said.

"Thanks, so do you!" I complemented her

"Alright! Let's go!" Miles replied.

We grabbed our purses and exit the door.

- - - -

We arrived at the club and the music was loud as hell. Tons of teens and adults were having fun of there life. We look at each other, inhale and went inside.