Chapter 6 - Witchy

This starts off in Talon's point of view O:

Yayy :D It switches back though, but I marked where it does!

Hope you enjoyy(:

~~~~~~

(Talon’s p.o.v)

Talon smiled, although in his current form it probably looked more terrifying than anything else. Ashlyn, his beautiful little Flame, was out cold in the crook between his shoulders. He had to admit that he had wanted to wring her neck when she had jumped off him, but the joy he felt coursing through her at that moment was better than anything he could imagine. He sighed in his mind, then made a slow decent into their field. Once he landed, he faced a little problem. I don’t want to wake her up, but damn I need to change back so I can get her home he thought. His tail was flicking absent mindedly behind him, as if it had its own mind trying telling him “Hello! Use me!” I chuckled. Of course I should use my tail! Talon lifted his tail up and wrapped it around Ashlyn as gently as he could, picked her up, and laid her down in the grass. He froze when she rolled over and mumbled something unintelligible, but relaxed when it seemed as if she was still deep in slumber.

He closed his violet eyes, and let the flames of change consume his body. This was one of the things Talon loved most about being a dragon. The way it felt to change was indescribable. When he opened his eye, crystal blue orbs gazed upon Ashlyn, and a small smile graced his lips as he looked at her. Shaking his head, he grabbed his clothes and swiftly put them on before gathering Ashlyn into his arms and walking back to where she had parked her death contraption, otherwise known as her bike. Talon frowned. Why can’t she just drive a car like a normal girl? He questioned himself before laughing, because there was no way you could ever classify Ashlyn as a normal girl. I actually think she would be quite offended if someone did.

Talon positioned Ashlyn on the bike, then slid on behind her and reached around so he could grip the handle bars. Granted he didn’t know how to drive this thing or how to get to Ashlyn’s house from here, but she did. He grinned to himself as he delved through Ashlyn’s memories, trying not to pry and only searching for the information he needed. Once he found it, he stopped his memory searching. All in all he knew that she would be pissed if Talon had pried her brain without permission. Right as he was about to turn on her bike, Talon stopped. He grinned, just now realizing how close and intimate riding on this bike with Ashlyn was. Her body fit snuggly into the curvature of his and sent his mind drifting to places it hadn’t been in a while. He groaned when she moved in her sleep and just pressed herself into him more. This was going to be a long ride.

Sometime later, he found himself parked outside Ashlyn’s home with her still tucked into him tightly, sleeping soundly. How the girl had managed to sleep through the noise of her death trap, he had no idea, but he was glad she did. Maybe it was because he hadn’t stepped into her brain to intrude her dreams like he usually did? Hmm. Maybe I should ask her about that. Shaking his head, talon was quick to get off the bike and pull Ashlyn up into his arms. He smiled brightly when she unconsciously snuggled closer to him, her arms going loosely around his neck and a sigh leaving her lips. I wonder if she’s ever been kissed he thought, then scowled. Of course she has, she’s seventeen already! Another thought passed his mind, causing him to freeze in his trek to the door. What if she’s had sex!?

“Oh god, you’ll be the death of me baby doll.” Talon mumbled, looking down at his sleeping beauty. Wow he sounded sappy. Shaking his head, he continued walking until he had reached the door. Ashlyn’s house was quite nice, not overly large but not small either. He raised his fist, shuffling Ashlyn into one arm, and knocked lightly on the door. When the door opened, he froze in shock. “Selene?!” he asked, shocked.