Chapter 12: Boundaries

I hear the faint sound of water running as the intense rays of the morning sun bring me back to consciousness. I immediately regret my decision to sit up considering the wave nausea that came over me. The red velvet around me is the first thing I recognize and brings me to a state of panic. What the hell am I doing in Jimin's bed? I pull up the covers and make a full body scan. I'm still fully dressed. Good.

Just as I put the covers down, Jimin walks out of his bathroom in just a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. He was wiping away the water that cascaded down onto his shoulders from his freshly washed hair.

"Oh, you're awake." Jimin hung the towel on the door knob and walked over to his desk. He grabbed the glass of water and pain killer that was just waiting for my awakening. I gratefully take the medicine and quickly swallow it, wanting the relief to come as soon as possible.

"Thank you. Sorry if I caused you any trouble last night."

"Oh you did."

"How bad?" I ask, stomach sinking with his reply.

He turns to his left side and exposes the hickey that was marked on his neck for the week.

"Did I really do that? Wait, did you kiss me first? What happened?"

"You kissed me first. You were upset about Jungkook and relived your sightings on me. I pushed you off though. I swear you didn't go too far. I couldn't do that." Jimin put his hands up in defense and I could see the sincerity in his face.

"Don't worry. I believe you." I look down at my hands that were fumbling around with the red fabric. "I just thought it was a dream, but Jungkook really is mad at me."

"Just talk to him. I'm sure he regrets what he told you too. You guys are closer than this."

"I guess you're right. What else happened?"

"You met my parents." He made an awkward face which indicated that the situation didn't go too well. "But don't worry, they're giving you a chance to prove yourself. My cousin is getting married next week and they invited you to come."

I raise my eyebrows. "Well I can't blow it this time. It's embarassing having anyone think of me the way they must have."

"I'll give you a credit card later."

"A credit card? For what? To buy me a clue or something?"

He laughs at me. "No, you're fine. Trust me, I've seen worse drunks."

"Hey, I'm not a drunk," I pout.

"I'm kidding. It's so you can buy a dress and shoes and whatever you need for the wedding. "

"That's unnecessary. I can just wear a dress I already own. It's not like your family has ever seen me in any of them."

"You're gonna need more than just last year's homecoming dress. This is going to be the wedding of the century. My cousin is a bit over the top. Everyone is going to be in diamonds and evening gowns. Proper attire is a requirement according to her."

"I can't take your money, Jimin. "

"It'll be worth it. You'll be the most beautiful woman in the room, not that you need the dress to be just that. But I'll feel like the luckiest guy on earth to be by your side."

I feel my face grow hotter from his flattery. I turn my face away only to have him tilt my chin back over to face him.

"Come on let's go down for breakfast."

He grabs my hand and helps me hop off of the high bed. Breakfast was already served when we arrived in the dining room down stairs. Waffles with strawberries on top, freshly made coffee, eggs, bacon, you name it.

"Woah, this looks so good Jimin." He pulls out a chair for me and I quickly get myself situated. The only problem was the nausea at this point.

"I knew you'd be hungry no matter how hungover you'd be. I suggest you drink orange juice instead of coffee though. You'll need to rehydrate."

"Thanks for the tip."

"I sent my driver to go pick you up some clothes. I don't think I have much here that you'd like to wear home."

"What do you mean by that?" I ask before taking a bite of the waffle in front of me.

"Not important right now. Just eat, and I'll get stuff ready for you to shower and get ready. We need to get you that dress."

~~~~
I was a bit hesitant to take a shower in Jimin's room, but now that I'm here I don't want to get out. Jimin needs an episode on MTV cribs if that was still a thing.

After deciding that thirty minutes was enough time in here, I finally turn off the water and step out of the overly luxurious shower.

Jimin was kind enough have my towel, clothes and new shoes ready in the bathroom for me. I proceeded to get dressed in the overly see through bra and panty set Jimin got me. I was about to put on the jean button up skirt when I noticed that the shirt was missing.

"Fuck." I look around for one but there wasn't one in sight. "Maybe he left it outside in his room."

I listen to see if I could hear any sound that would indicate his presence in the room. After a few seconds of silence, I confirm that he was no where in the room. I confidently exit the bathroom to search for the missing shirt. Just as I thought, it was across the room on the bed. But things never go smoothly. Just as I was about to reach it, the door swings open with Jimin expecting me to be in the bathroom.

I scream and grab the shirt as fast as I can to cover up my already exposed chest. "You didn't see a thing. Got it?"

Jimin can only laugh at this point. "It's funny. You're the one telling me to not push things or take things too far. Yet, your the one making all the moves."

He continues to laugh and all I can do is put the shirt on in embarrassment. A few days with this guy and he's already broken most of my boundaries. What the hell am I doing?